Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Razorwind Keyblade

Maleficent said "hell". So what?

if people make a huge deal about this then they arent kh fans and they should be quite cuz i dont want anything to even challenge the continuing of this series

I was only shocked and a bit amused when Maleficent said "hell" in BBS. I wasn't expecting it because I had never heard a Disney character say hell before. I don't really think its that big of a deal. Also, out of all your examples, Him is definitely the creepiest one...

Lol I can walk in the street and hear little five-year-old's curing at each other and shit. xD

Seriously I think it's so stupid how Christians act towards certain parts of the media. Freakin' hypocrites.

I read on a Christian review site about Kingdom Hearts 1 {School project} And I found this nice comment.

"I liked playing the game at first, but after playing it for a while and really looking back on it, I felt it had a lot to dislike. It shows children fighting each other with wooden swords, which in real life a child could get hurt by doing this with a friend. Then you have the spells you can cast after you learn theme from completing a task or reaching a level. One really disturbing scene which effected me is that a child stabbed himself with the main weapon in the game called the keyblade. It was far off in the game and it was one of the many cut scenes in the game. Just because a game is rated E for everyone, doesn't mean that it's the right rating of that game. Parents be warned that the rating system today on movies and games are light."

1. LOL have you seen what most kids do these days? I think it's fine that Sora and Riku play fight with the wooden swords. Sure it may seem a little funny because it's wooden swords, but hey, two words: Square Soft.

One really disturbing scene which effected me is that a child stabbed himself with the main weapon in the game called the keyblade.

One really disturbing scene which effected me is that a child stabbed himself with the main weapon in the game called the keyblade.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Lol I just can't anymore. I can't. He's acting like that Sora firetrucking ripped his intestines out and blood splattered everywhere. No. He just firetruckin poked himself in the chest with the keyblade, and he floated backwards like a firetruckin ballerina. And when Kairi touched, Sora, he sparkled like firetrucking Edward Cullen {Not that he probably has problem with Twilight, freakin hypocrite} and he dissapeared into sparkly little balls of light. It's nothing. Stop being butthurt about it and making it seem like it should be a M rated game like Call of Duty.

And with the whole stupid Magic shit, me, being a strong Christian, I don't mind magic. I think it's fun and cool to use and you don't see me doing freaking demonic sacrifices. Holy firetrucking shit man... Lol you can tell i'm really frustrated by this. xD

On a more positive note:

This game is amazing. Although some Christians who are weak in their Faith may find the use of magic disturbing. The good-natured characters in the game seem much more to be heroes, fighting for Friendship, Honor, and Loyalty to their lost king, and not practicers of the occult. Also, the main character, Sora, has to deal with many things that children and adolescents might have to deal with (A friend who starts going against him, a crush on a girl), and he comes off as a moral person who will try no matter what to stand up for his friends. In short, I think that this game should not be portrayed as non-Christian in any way, and shows Children how to stand up for what's right.

I love who wrote this. I really do. I wan't to marry him.

Edited by Aqua7KH

Lol I can walk in the street and hear little five-year-old's curing at each other and shit. xD

Seriously I think it's so stupid how Christians act towards certain parts of the media. Freakin' hypocrites.

I read on a Christian review site about Kingdom Hearts 1 {School project} And I found this nice comment.

"I liked playing the game at first, but after playing it for a while and really looking back on it, I felt it had a lot to dislike. It shows children fighting each other with wooden swords, which in real life a child could get hurt by doing this with a friend. Then you have the spells you can cast after you learn theme from completing a task or reaching a level. One really disturbing scene which effected me is that a child stabbed himself with the main weapon in the game called the keyblade. It was far off in the game and it was one of the many cut scenes in the game. Just because a game is rated E for everyone, doesn't mean that it's the right rating of that game. Parents be warned that the rating system today on movies and games are light."

1. LOL have you seen what most kids do these days? I think it's fine that Sora and Riku play fight with the wooden swords. Sure it may seem a little funny because it's wooden swords, but hey, two words: Square Soft.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Lol I just can't anymore. I can't. He's acting like that Sora firetrucking ripped his intestines out and blood splattered everywhere. No. He just firetruckin poked himself in the chest with the keyblade, and he floated backwards like a firetruckin ballerina. And when Kairi touched, Sora, he sparkled like firetrucking Edward Cullen {Not that he probably has problem with Twilight, freakin hypocrite} and he dissapeared into sparkly little balls of light. It's nothing. Stop being butthurt about it and making it seem like it should be a M rated game like Call of Duty.

And with the whole stupid Magic shit, me, being a strong Christian, I don't mind magic. I think it's fun and cool to use and you don't see me doing freaking demonic sacrifices. Holy firetrucking shit man... Lol you can tell i'm really frustrated by this. xD

On a more positive note:

This game is amazing. Although some Christians who are weak in their Faith may find the use of magic disturbing. The good-natured characters in the game seem much more to be heroes, fighting for Friendship, Honor, and Loyalty to their lost king, and not practicers of the occult. Also, the main character, Sora, has to deal with many things that children and adolescents might have to deal with (A friend who starts going against him, a crush on a girl), and he comes off as a moral person who will try no matter what to stand up for his friends. In short, I think that this game should not be portrayed as non-Christian in any way, and shows Children how to stand up for what's right.

I love who wrote this. I really do. I wan't to marry him.

As a fellow christian i completely agree with you ..I will like this later bc im currently quota .

Something old has been brought back to life. Congrats!

22 months is considered old?

well cow and chicken and power puff girls arent even disney butt anyways who cares

I was using different examples from media so mind the reading first.

And it's *but not "butt". Just saiyan ;).

I don't really see why anyone would make a big deal about this line. I mean, that was an exact quote from the movie "Sleeping Beauty" and I thought it was cool they left that in. So, no reason to make a big deal in my opinion. I mean, if she did it in the original movie (which is still rated G) why does it matter for a game rated E10+?

I don't really see why anyone would make a big deal about this line. I mean, that was an exact quote from the movie "Sleeping Beauty" and I thought it was cool they left that in. So, no reason to make a big deal in my opinion. I mean, if she did it in the original movie (which is still rated G) why does it matter for a game rated E10+?

This is my point. She said the exact same lines in the movie so why shouldn't she in the game?

Why don't people watch Sleeping Beauty before making such ridiculous arguments?