Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Razorwind Keyblade

Maleficent said "hell". So what?

Although the Christian "hell" is not my belief I still think that it is immature to make a fuss of some one saying the word "hell". I've said it before in a post that "curse" words are only made "curse" words because society turned them into them. Who cares if someone says a "curse" word anyway, if a person had any level of maturity they wouldn't go "oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I'm telling you mommy!", or make any other big deal out of it. So I'm going to have to side with you on this one.

Let's not forget:

The Hunchback of Notre Dame

dat Frollo

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyS3weMlxLA

this explains so much

I know right..and in the original japanese DDD trailer (don't remember which) Frollo made references to religion yet people are freaking out over the word "hell".

Although the Christian "hell" is not my belief I still think that it is immature to make a fuss of some one saying the word "hell". I've said it before in a post that "curse" words are only made "curse" words because society turned them into them. Who cares if someone says a "curse" word anyway, if a person had any level of maturity they wouldn't go "oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I'm telling you mommy!", or make any other big deal out of it. So I'm going to have to side with you on this one.

I know right..and in the original japanese DDD trailer (don't remember which) Frollo made references to religion yet people are freaking out over the word "hell".

I know >.>

It's not a big deal

But I firetruckin love Hunchback and the song "Hellfire."

@Topic

I don't really care if people get butthurt over the fact Maleficent used hell, I'm sorry but people say it 50 billion times in the world but noooooooooo once it is said in KH they totally flip their shit.

I'm not looking too deep into things, just using supporting evidence and facts to back up my argument, unlike a lot of Kingdom Hearts fans.

As if I'm doing something bad? Gooby pls.

I wasnt refering to you ..I was speaking in general and mostly about those complaining about this.

I'm not looking too deep into things, just using supporting evidence and facts to back up my argument, unlike a lot of Kingdom Hearts fans.

As if I'm doing something bad? Gooby pls.

I've seen some posts you've made and I've thought "wow so mean", but I was wrong, you sir are an intelligent person...

I wish Sora and Riku...or any of the other main characters would say hell or damn. That'd make my day. =w=

Sora did once..but it was in japanese so...

Let's not forget:

The Hunchback of Notre Dame

dat Frollo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyS3weMlxLA

this explains so much

Yeah, I completley forgot about Judge Claude Frollo. It's been a while since I seen the Hunchback of Notre Dame.

Disney uses countless references to hell in their movies. Frollo talking about religon is a bigger deal than Maleficent saying "hell".

Yes, i was going to say something about The Hunchback of Notre Dame, but you explain nicely. :D

Sank you<3

I wish Sora and Riku...or any of the other main characters would say hell or damn. That'd make my day. =w=

Also It's funny that KH3D is said to be a darker game...ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I can see Riku saying it.

I think he did say damn?

If I'm not mistaken, in the Japanese Re:COM, Sora says hell as well. He says to Axel "What the hell are you people?!"

He did owo

which scene?

Sank you<3

Also It's funny that KH3D is said to be a darker game...ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I think he did say damn?

He did owo

which scene?

In the scene where

Axel kills Vexen

People make a big deal about the cursing because OMG they're gonna corrupt our precious innocent children! Apparently they've never played multiplayer over XBox and heard what the 12-year-olds say. But who cares because our children our precious and we must shelter them from the EEEVILS of the world before they become criminals!

Sora did once..but it was in japanese so...

That doesn't count! x'D

I think he did say damn?

I can definatly see Riku saying that. *remembers panel with David when he said 'shit'* =w= <3333333

People make a big deal about the cursing because OMG they're gonna corrupt our precious innocent children! Apparently they've never played multiplayer over XBox and heard what the 12-year-olds say. But who cares

because our children our precious and we must shelter them from the EEEVILS of the world before they become criminals!

LOL.

1] Maleficent is not the devil, she borrowed(or stole, i don't really know) her powers from the devil.

2]Really, people make a big deal out of someone saying "hell"? I say it all the time and i even use the word firetruck(where I.R.E.T.R.U.C.K are silent letters :3 ) so what does that make me? Some kind of lusty satanist? PEOPLE ARE RETARDS!!

3]I don't think Malefacent is evil, i think she just needs a big, warm hug :3 . lol jk.

idk why people bs over things like this so what? at least she didn't say shit or firetruck

I bet if an actual Fire Truck is ever in the Kingdom Hearts series, and Sora says "ohhhh look a fire truck"

this whole forum is just going to pop it's lid in laughter.

1] Maleficent is not the devil, she borrowed(or stole, i don't really know) her powers from the devil.

2]Really, people make a big deal out of someone saying "hell"? I say it all the time and i even use the word firetruck(where I.R.E.T.R.U.C.K are silent letters :3 ) so what does that make me? Some kind of lusty satanist? PEOPLE ARE RETARDS!!

3]I don't think Malefacent is evil, i think she just needs a big, warm hug :3 . lol jk.

She is the devil. Too many obvious references.