Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
CjmonXIII

TV Teen Titans GO!

It's pretty bad news for fans of Teen Titans in general since i'm hearing new 52 comic series isn't every good.I'm really surprised by the number people on this site that like Teen Titans.

"We’re terrified of what the hardcore fan base is going to think."

Then why not give us back the show they know we want? There's no need to take this big of a risk with a show especially if they're not sure if the fans will like it, and if it has already been done right before. If they don't mess up, I think it could work, but I don't want this show to be like Ultimate Spiderman.

Teen Titans GO...Is..Hm..I wouldn't say I hate it, but more so I just find it uh..Stupid funny? I can just sit there and laugh at how it really doesn't make sense. That's how I see it anyways.

Teen Titans GO...Is..Hm..I wouldn't say I hate it, but more so I just find it uh..Stupid funny? I can just sit there and laugh at how it really doesn't make sense. That's how I see it anyways.

That's pretty much how I perceive it too. It's weird.

I wonder when people are going to start to realize its a SPIN OFF. It isn't a continuation, its just another show that is trying to bring back Saturday morning cartoons. Its meant solely for the comedy. Be happy they brought back the original cast lol

Oh god this shit. I hate this series, why can't CN realize WE WANT THE ORIGINAL SERIES BACK, NOT THIS SILLY SHIT. THE ORIGINAL SERIES COULD STILL BE REVIVED, THEY NEVER FINISHED THAT PLOTLINE WITH TERRA COMING BACK, AND THE TEEN TITANS ON THE TRAIL OF THIS OTHER VILLAIN.

The original series was amazing. Sure it was silly at times, but not all the time, it had action, life lessons, and all that stuff that made it great. And it got canceled. This was a chance for them to revive the series, and get great ratings. But what do they do, they made a different series thats made for little kids, and is nothing short of absolutely ridiculous.

Way to go Cartoon network, you ruined an astounding show. -__-

Edited by spiderfreak1011

I liked watching the old teen titans but I never seriously watched it so to this day I still wonder about the story. ^_^