Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
goodman2008

KH3D I might have to wait 13 days longer for kh3d

Sorry to hear that. But look on the bright side; You're going to get the game. Not immediately, but soon.

Besides, it's just another XIII days. Just count them off, and before you know it, the game with be in your hands.

how is it a cool story i wasnt telling you a story :angry:

I feel bad for ya.

Sadly i spoiled myself with the ending and secret ending but not with other plot details.

SOO.

BUT ON THE GOOD SIDE you will still get the game, right? ;D

I guess you don't know were to right things, dude... This is supposed to be a discussion page about the KH3D, and you don't us your story, and don't even want an advice... Next time, just right it on status...

yeah my mom said i have to wait until august 13th but i dont really wanna wait that long for it will kill me inside to wait that long ive been dieing to play it :( i guess i have to suck it up and wait until the 13th http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

SO, when you do get the game. Do you plan to do a walkthrough of it on your YouTube channel?

I feel bad for ya.

Sadly i spoiled myself with the ending and secret ending but not with other plot details.

SOO.

BUT ON THE GOOD SIDE you will still get the game, right? ;D

yeah im still getting the game but waiting is never that easy

I guess you don't know were to right things, dude... This is supposed to be a discussion page about the KH3D, and you don't us your story, and don't even want an advice... Next time, just right it on status...

this is about kh3d so just did it here

this is about kh3d so just did it here

.... That's why there is the status feature... Don't make threads for stuff like that...