Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Now that KH3D is almost out there, can you say that it was one of the main reasons why you bought your 3DS?

Now that KH3D is almost out there, can you say that it was one of the main reasons why you bought your 3DS?  

195 members have voted

1. 1. Now that KH3D is almost out there, can you say that it was one of the main reasons why you bought your 3DS?

• Yes, of course! It was actually the only reason..
    • Yes, along with other nice games...
    • More or less... I love KH, but I wouldn't buy a console/handheld just to play it.
    • No! I would buy it even if there wasn't KH3D.
    • I can't answer since I don't have a 3DS.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

The Nintendo 3DS has the some of the very video games on the market. It's clearly the dominate handheld.

The Game of the Century, Mario Kart 7, KH3D, FF, Pokemon Black and White 2. There are tons of great games for it.

Anyone who purchased it just for KH3D is silly.

I have always intended to buy a 3DS but I wanted to wait until there was a heap of great games to play on the system. I was concerned that Nintendo would release an improved version. I was also waiting for the Ice White unit that I thought would inevitably be released in NA so I don't as of yet have a 3DS. However, seeing that I have a pre-order for KH3D, I will be forced to take the plunge. The question now is do I buy the current model or do I put off playing KH3D until Aug. 19 when the 3DS XL's come out?

The Nintendo 3DS has the some of the very video games on the market. It's clearly the dominate handheld.

The Game of the Century, Mario Kart 7, KH3D, FF, Pokemon Black and White 2. There are tons of great games for it.

Anyone who purchased it just for KH3D is silly.

or anyone who doesnt care for those games ;)

Im just not a gamer, I accidently stumbled on KH in mt early years and really liked but other games, nah. So I do buy systems only for KH, does that make me silly?

or anyone who doesnt care for those games ;)

Im just not a gamer, I accidently stumbled on KH in mt early years and really liked but other games, nah. So I do buy systems only for KH, does that make me silly?

How can you not like any of those games I listed?

How can you not like any of those games I listed?

Well Mario Kart 7 is OK for like two times, I guess it'd be more fun with friends, but they don't own a 3DS.

Final Fantasy is just too much trouble and I'm far too lazy for that plus that the story doesn't really interest me so I don't have a real drive to play it either.

Pokemon however I could possibly like, but I had no idea they excisted, so thats actually how far my interest for Pokemon goes x]

and the best game of the century IS KH3D c: So yeah, I'll take that one.