Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Now that KH3D is almost out there, can you say that it was one of the main reasons why you bought your 3DS?

Now that KH3D is almost out there, can you say that it was one of the main reasons why you bought your 3DS?  

195 members have voted

1. 1. Now that KH3D is almost out there, can you say that it was one of the main reasons why you bought your 3DS?

• Yes, of course! It was actually the only reason..
    • Yes, along with other nice games...
    • More or less... I love KH, but I wouldn't buy a console/handheld just to play it.
    • No! I would buy it even if there wasn't KH3D.
    • I can't answer since I don't have a 3DS.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

YES!!! When i heard that the next kh was going to be on the 3ds i knew i had to buy one!!! but i also bought a nintendo 3ds cause of all the nice games thats are coming out!! :DD

It was actually the only reason xD I always did that for kh xD Though in the end, I always ended up buying more games for that console later on and hooray for that cause now I'm playing ff <3

it seems kind of a waste to buy it for just ONE game basically wasting your money there :/

You don't know how much I agree with that! Buying a PS3 instead would be a better choice, since there are many interesting titles for that console, plus it has many nice extra features, like the network etc. But then again...I'm such a hardcore KH fan that I would totally buy Nintendo 3DS just for KH3D, if I could afford it of course.

No, buying a console because of one game would be stupid. Unless you can afford to, in which case go ahead and blow your money on a million different consoles.

I loved the 3DS from the start. It's amazing, and not even because of the 3D. Just everything about it.

It's not the only reason, like there are so many other great games for the system so I don't label KH3D as the main reason for why I bought the 3DS, it does add to it but it isn't the only reason.

Now Birth by Sleep that was the only reason I bought a PSP.

KH3D is one of the main reasons of course, but recently some awesome games have been coming out...

And my DS is all broken (but still works)

Yeah it was a major factor. Along with all the other Nintendo-published and third party games. I probably would've bought a 3DS even if KH3D never existed. KH3D not existing... ugh, what a horrible thought.