Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Greeting members of KH13, I'm Roxasvsriku. Been a Kingdom Hearts fan since the release of KH2, favorite animes are Elfen Lied and Claymore.

Uh... I've been an admin over at KH-vids for a few years now, we just recently started to affiliate with KH13 so I figured it would be wise of me to get to know some of the members here. =)

Nice to meet you all!

-RvR

Hey hey, I'm Emmeh <33

Welcome to KH13! 8D

KH-vids.net huh? No offence but isn't it a little run down?

No new videos out since like, forever? o-o

I guess the forums are still going then..

You'll love it here, I know I do ;D

Be prepared for randomness, it's like our fuel xD ^^

Most people here also have youtube and MSN so if you have either, we can add you!

Like KH-vids probably, if you need help, ask the sexy Mods or Admin (Moderators names are adressed in PINK, Admin in GREEN). They're really nice people and some of the funniest people I've met.

We provide our users with the English cutscenes and boss battles, which we have been doing, even for 358/2 Days?. We are still working on fixing our archive, you see the guy who used to record content for us was also our former site owner, who one day vanished throughout the internet never to be seen again.

As for our forums yes, we have one of the most active KH forums around and I'm proud to say our traffic has been quite steady. I don't think "rundown" would be a good way to describe us. ;)

Anyways thanks for your welcome.

Sorry, LOL.

I just meant I hadn't seen any BBS, or english Re:CoM scenes.

"Rundown" was the wrong word, I just meant I hadn't seen anything new there in a while. No offence meant xD Seriously, I'm giving you a crap welcome/first impression aren't I? xD

Your welcome.

Hey, welcome to KH13! SavageNymph pretty much covered everything. 8D I know a nice guy from kh-vids and his name is Mike. I guess the reporter over there. I hope you have fun around here and yes we do run off of randomness <3

Sorry, LOL.

I just meant I hadn't seen any BBS, or english Re:CoM scenes.

"Rundown" was the wrong word, I just meant I hadn't seen anything new there in a while. No offence meant xD Seriously, I'm giving you a crap welcome/first impression aren't I? xD

Your welcome.

Lol no offense taken. We don't have any BBS cutscenes yet, but we will. RE:CoM we have had for awhile now... http://www.kh-vids.net/index.php?page=recomengdubv3

Anyways nice to meet you. ^^

Hey, welcome to KH13! SavageNymph pretty much covered everything. 8D I know a nice guy from kh-vids and his name is Mike. I guess the reporter over there. I hope you have fun around here and yes we do run off of randomness <3

Thanks mate. And yes Mike is a nice guy and a great reporter, I have no regrets having him on my team. =) I believe he is re-opening up his own site later this week as well.

welcomeee. i'm jenny. (:

it's awesome news to hear someone from kh-vids is coming here <3 that's real sweet of you ^^

like SavageNymph said, if you have any questions or comments, feel free to ask me or another mod/admin (which i doubt because you already seem like a really good & responsible member ^^ plus, you're an admin rofl XDD)

have an awesome time here <3!

Welcome to KH13 partner. Looks like you and I think the same way. I joined about a week or two. Things are great here and the members are amazing. It's one of the reasons why I love working in this community. Anyway, you'll know your way around xD.

Hope to talk to you later dude. By the way, it's great to see another staff members besides myself from KHV (laughs).

A person from Kh-Vids! Yay! I have an account on there, unfortunately I don't really participate in the forums..^_^'

But hey! You can call me Coded. I'm obsessed with KH, like most people on here, and I love Soul Eater and When they Cry. I'm even more obsessed with fandubbing, and you'll probably find me ranting about it a lot.

Well, hope you like it here!

wats up im king93 check out the forums to look at new games important threads and anouncements also u can make threads to dicuss kingdom hearts hope u have a great time here