Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
LiavGever

i dont think we will see a Kingdom Hearts HD Remake soon.

Even if they will do a KH HD Remake i don't think it include KH1

Because Deep Jungle was there , and Disney having copyright issus or something like that (that's why deep jungle didn't make an appearnace in CoM and thats why we didn't saw him in re:coded , and other games)

So if they want to do KH1 HD Remake , it will be impossible cause of the copyrights , and i dont think they'll remove the world because Nomura views the world and think about it as part of KH storyline.

Now they don't making KH1 anymore so anyone who buy the game will have deep jungle of course

but lets say they start selling it again(i mean make it) lets say in HD remake , they don't own Tarzan so they'll have to put him out.

They had the right to use Tarzan in KH1 and any versions of it. If they make a HD remake of KH1, then they still have the rights to have Deep Jungle in it 'cause it is still KH1. Or so I've been told.

They still sale KH1 some place. It still has Deep Jungle in it there.

i could not care less for remakes of said games, it is way more special to play an old game than rather playing the same and feeling disappointed with everything that would be left out

i could not care less for remakes of said games, it is way more special to play an old game than rather playing the same and feeling disappointed with everything that would be left out

I see what you mean, but a lot of us fans including me still really want an hd remake, regardless of modifications. If you wouldn't want to play the remake, don't buy it. Simple as that^^ Edited by LightningXIII

The only thing that would be left out, across ALL games, would be Tarzan. In return, we could get the Final Mix content. Sounds good to me.

Well, KH1 had the rights of Tarzan, so releasing it in a HD collection of the same game isn't going to bit them in the butt.

ok can someone tell me if there is confirmation that the KH hd remakes are true or not? are they?

The homepage says Square has been testing it. Nothing else.

this is all confusing o.O from one person i hear that the remakes are not confirmed and yet here they say they have been testing it does that mean itll happen soon or later like after kh3?

Sadly, that was just a rumor! :( I wish it was true, though!

same here :/ that way the games would be waaaay more epic!

this is all confusing o.O from one person i hear that the remakes are not confirmed and yet here they say they have been testing it does that mean itll happen soon or later like after kh3?

same here :/ that way the games would be waaaay more epic!

Basically, they've just been researching ways to incorporate hd into KH graphics.

The only thing that would be left out, across ALL games, would be Tarzan. In return, we could get the Final Mix content. Sounds good to me.

are you really that naïve?

to make the graphics of KH hd they need a lot of space, to get that space they need to cut out things, it would be a disaster to see...

I see what you mean, but a lot of us fans including me still really want an hd remake, regardless of modifications. If you wouldn't want to play the remake, don't buy it. Simple as that^^

if it would come out i wouldn't buy it at all, not that i would have the chance to play it at all,

to make the graphics of KH hd they need a lot of space, to get that space they need to cut out things, it would be a disaster to see...

My turn.

Do you have any clue what you're talking about? Like, at all?

First of all, HD ports so far have always been simple resolution increases. Somehow I doubt the PS2 models take up more space than a PS3 has to offer.

Second of all, do you know how much space is on a PS3 disk? It uses freaking blu rays! They have more than anough space.

Seriously, what you're saying is so patently ridiculous. Say it out loud to yourself "If they remade Kingdom Hearts were remade in HD, it would take so much space Square Enix would have to cut a whole of stuff."

It's not naive to think they can fit a PS2 game on the PS3.

what

My turn.

Do you have any clue what you're talking about? Like, at all?

First of all, HD ports so far have always been simple resolution increases. Somehow I doubt the PS2 models take up more space than a PS3 has to offer.

Second of all, do you know how much space is on a PS3 disk? It uses freaking blu rays! They have more than anough space.

Seriously, what you're saying is so patently ridiculous. Say it out loud to yourself "If they remade Kingdom Hearts were remade in HD, it would take so much space Square Enix would have to cut a whole of stuff."

It's not naive to think they can fit a PS2 game on the PS3.

i know what i talk about ;)

ofc PS3 has a lot of possibilities, KH1 actually had really bad graphics for the PS2

it is not because they can upgrade FFX they also can do it with KH,

and if it is possible, why would it need to be necessary? do you play a RPG only for some pretty graphics? I always thought RPG's where focused on the story and battle system though.........

i know what i talk about ;)

ofc PS3 has a lot of possibilities, KH1 actually had really bad graphics for the PS2

it is not because they can upgrade FFX they also can do it with KH,

and if it is possible, why would it need to be necessary? do you play a RPG only for some pretty graphics? I always thought RPG's where focused on the story and battle system though.........

A lot of people don'y have a PS2 any more, or don't want to hook it up to play the game. Most PS3s can't play PS2 anymore.

Also, odds are FFX will have the additional content of the European adn Japanese versions.

It's also nice to be able to play an old game without the pixels being the size of your face, and odds are there'll be achievements.

Basically, and HD remake is a bunch of niceties, and you have no idea what you're talking about.

Well basically Nomura did say that he is resarching the options of remaster KH Series into HD

and if that will happen it going to be in ps3

we cann't know if it'll happen or not , cause he is just testing it.

We can't know if it's one game that have all the games in HD inside of him

or like

KH 1 HD

KH 2 HD

i mean diffrent(cost more i think)

But i am optimic because Nomura also said in one of his interviews that he wanting that all KH game would be in one console - So that's means a new release , so maybe they'll remaster it to HD.

But i still think its far away because of the copyright.

Edited by LiavGever