Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
esumsoraroxas

Who wants KH3 to be on the PS3?

All the systems....All of them...Wii,Xbox360,3DS,DS,PS3,PS2(mabye),PsP,PSVita...everything. DO IT.

Just as long as they don't make it so that every version has something...'Unique' just to make you go buy more games and consols (which I would shed at least a barrel of blood if that happened)

Edited by Nisra

I think nomura said he planning to release KH3 on this consoles genration(so probably PS3)

but the team that will develop kh1 is now working on FF.

I want it on the PS3 and NOT the PS4 because I'm about to buy a PS3 and if KH3 is announced for the PS4 in a year I'm gonna punch someone.

Hopefully either Obama or Bieber

Edited by Alan Smithee

I probably wont get it for months after its release if its not on PS3, cuz if its on a next gen PS system then i would have to wait til either Christmas or i get enough money... so christmas

Insult? No.

Acceptable targets for your punching-wrath? Yes.

Ohhhhhh lol I see. If it's on the PS4 those are my punching bags? I agree with Bieber, but not Obama. I don't wanna punch the president lol I'd be jailed for life or something, but I'd be a hero if I punched JB.

I sincerely hope so, I will finally be getting my hands on a PS3 this year. If KH3 doesn't appear on it, I'm sure I won't be the only fan who rages.

If there is a PS4 released in the future, chances are it will be hugely overpriced like the PS3 was at first. Hopefully Square make the right choice and realise we're not all made of money.

It will probably come out 2014-2015 and given that the PS4?Xbox720 is coming out end of 2013 t will probably come out on Ps$ and maybe Xbox 720. But if square Enix surprises us and it comes out very soon then I would like it to come out on both PS3 and Xbox 360.

It would be great on the PS3, especially if the game is in development now. Although, seeing it on the WiiU would be quite interesting. It all depends on Nomura. Still, PS3 would be the best choice seeing as to that the numbered titles are all on Sony Home Consoles.