Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Razorwind Keyblade

Why Naruto is better than Dbz

tutti frutti. You have solids points as well. This is just me, but there are some things in Naruto that I would like to see as well that I have seen in DBZ. I would like Naruto be more of his own character instead of seemingly becoming exactly like his father. Kind of like how Goten wanted to learn how to fly from Gohan, Naruto didn't really have that desire to learn to use elements until Kakashi pointed that out after his two years of training (which I still question on what Naruto learned in that period of time.) And though I agree with you on how a number of character in the Naruto series actually have done things on there on at different points in the series, it seems that they are going back to being more reliant on Naruto. You got me on that Bleach comment, since in both DBZ and Naruto there are points that are more believable for the win than in Bleach. Naruto analyzing doesn't seem to be consist. I say this because of the countless times he has used the shadow clones in the series, he never really noticed the plus side to it of gaining info from it after it dispered until Kakashi pointed it out. Though I understand that there are points to where Naruto does in fact have to resort to using the Fox for battle reasons, I would like to see more of what he can do without it.

Yeah, Naruto can be pretty dumb sometimes, which is a common Shonen protagonist quality. lol That is the major thing that I don't like about Bleach. A lot of the wins seem forced. There are times where I'll be like this guy beat that one, but he can't be that guy?!?! WTF!! lmao

Anybody who watches Naruto notice how the animation for the anime is lacking? Like a lot, its really low production value at times xD But then when certain fight scenes happen, the animation is on a whole different level.

I don't think it's that bad. I will admit that it gets really good for some more important fights, though. I think the only time I noticed some pretty shitty animations would be in the Pain vs. 6 tails Naruto fight.

Edited by Ertyx

Yeah, Naruto can be pretty dumb sometimes, which is a common Shonen protagonist quality. lol That is the major thing that I don't like about Bleach. A lot of the wins seem forced. There are times where I'll be like this guy beat that one, but he can't be that guy?!?! WTF!! lma

I don't think it's that bad. I will admit that it gets really good for some more important fights, though. I think the only time I noticed some pretty shitty animations would be in the Pain vs. 6 tails Naruto fight.

Agreed. The Pain vs. 6 Tailed Fox fight used shitty animation. They failed epicly.

Agreed. The Pain vs. 6 Tailed Fox fight used shitty animation. They failed epicly.

I liked the fight, but the moments where Pain's face transformed into the face of a stupid ape and he ran on the water as fast as Sonic were just over the top.

Edited by Ertyx

Yeah, Naruto can be pretty dumb sometimes, which is a common Shonen protagonist quality. lol That is the major thing that I don't like about Bleach. A lot of the wins seem forced. There are times where I'll be like this guy beat that one, but he can't be that guy?!?! WTF!! lmao

tutti frutti. lol, the Bleach series does seem to have its fair share of "WTF!!" moments in the series. More so since I still question how Mayuriy allegedly "healed" Nemu, with Uryu and Renji watching. And that "dumb" side to a handful of Shonen characters is something that always amused me since an opponent of the main character(s) always seem to misjudge them because of their personality outside of battle. Though inside of battle, they are proven wrong, with interesting, if not funny, results.

Edited by zhill05

tutti frutti. lol, the Bleach series does seem to have its fair share of "WTF!!" moments in the series. And that "dumb" side to a handful of Shonen characters is something that always amused me since an opponent of the main character(s) always seem to misjudge them because of their personality outside of battle. Though inside of battle, they are proven wrong, with interesting, if not funny, results.

I like Shonen style manga/anime. It's just a personal preference. I like DBZ, Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho, Bleach, One Piece, Psyren, Soul Eater, etc. Even if the protagonists each have quite a few similarities. They still have their differences and I like them all for it. Although, I must say that Yoshino from Psyren is A LOT like Ichigo from Bleach.

No, it did not. Do you see how awesome the uploader is?

The uploader is a good example of the Narutard fanbases' intelligence.

"His power is very powerful". "He love himself". Obviously, the uploader is among the Narutard's most stupid fans.

ththis post its firetrucking awesome. lol i actually typed firetrucking. but seriouslly this bull.

Why is it awesome?

I liked the fight, but the moments where Pain's face transformed into the face of a awesome ape and he ran on the water as fast as Sonic were just over the top.

K no. You guys can continue having your stupid argument over DBZ and Naruto but there's one thing I will not stand for and that is ableism. Do not firetrucking use 'awesome' as a firetrucking insult. You are being offensive and ignorant towards people with mental and physical disabilites and you should be ashamed of yourselves for it. I won't stand for ableists so don't use the word 'awesome' again or I will flip my shit.

K no. You guys can continue having your stupid argument over DBZ and Naruto but there's one thing I will not stand for and that is ableism. Do not firetrucking use 'awesome' as a firetrucking insult. You are being offensive and ignorant towards people with mental and physical disabilites and you should be ashamed of yourselves for it. I won't stand for ableists so don't use the word 'awesome' again or I will flip my shit.

I apologize. I didn't mean to insult anyone.

K no. You guys can continue having your stupid argument over DBZ and Naruto but there's one thing I will not stand for and that is ableism. Do not firetrucking use 'awesome' as a firetrucking

insult. You are being offensive and ignorant towards people with mental and physical disabilites and you should be ashamed of yourselves for it. I won't stand for ableists so don't use the word 'awesome' again or I will flip

my shit.

LOL. Stupid argument? This is probably the first and only legit DBZ vs. Naruto argument the site will ever have but whatever. And the word 'awesome' is used ad Internet slang for someone who is dumb.

It's the Internet, people are gonna say nasty things. Nothing is gonna stop that from happening. That's all there is to it. I would say more but then this post and thread would be deleted faster than you can say 'INCOMING!'. So if you reply to this don't expect a reply back.

Just saiyan u.u

And I always used the word 'awesome' on this forum like countless others and now all of a sudden I'm being stopped? -CoNfUsEd-

Maybe the word 'awesome' should be censored then:

narutos author (forgot the name) is a huge DBZ fan, he based naruto from DBZ. so technically, naruto is DBZ prodigy . also, goku would firetruck Naruto up xD, and yes, whoever made this video, does have a problem's with spelling, doesn't mean you call him a tard x.x, hes just stating his own mind and opinion, even though those points are pointless due to goku being just as "powerful" xD

LOL. Stupid argument? This is probably the first and only legit DBZ vs. Naruto argument the site will ever have but whatever. And the word 'awesome' is used ad Internet slang for someone who is dumb.

It's the Internet, people are gonna say nasty things. Nothing is gonna stop that from happening. That's all there is to it. I would say more but then this post and thread would be deleted faster than you can say 'INCOMING!'. So if you reply to this don't expect a reply back.

Just saiyan u.u

And I always used the word 'awesome' on this forum like countless others and now all of a sudden I'm being stopped? -CoNfUsEd-

the person has a point. awesome comes from slow which is now used towards people who can't help them selfs, due to being disabled. i don't mind people using it as "this video is so awesome", but using it towards a person, is disrespecting special needs people, people who can't walk etc. not that i should say stop, because its your choice.

narutos author (forgot the name) is a huge DBZ fan, he based naruto from DBZ. so technically, naruto is DBZ prodigy . also, goku would firetruck Naruto up xD, and yes, whoever made this video, does have a problem's with spelling,

doesn't mean you call him a tard x.x, hes just stating his own mind and opinion, even though those points are pointless due to goku being just as "powerful" xD

the person has a point. awesome comes from slow which is now used towards people who can't help them selfs, due to being disabled. i don't mind people using it as "this video is so awesome", but using it towards a person, is

disrespecting special needs people, people who can't walk etc. not that i should say stop, because its your choice.

Yes, you're right. I wonder when people will realize that their on the Internet and can't stop people from doing or saying what they want to.

I'm talking in general, justsoyahknow.

And I already called the uplaoder of the video the r word for making this video.... look at all the negative responses. I told him I'd humiliate him for ever uploading this.

I'm just cool like that ;). Just saiyan ._.

Just saiyan u.u

Just because everyone else does it and you have done it doesn't mean you should continue. Step up and be the better man.

Since a huge load of people seem like being ableists recently and honestly won't take me seriously when I say using 'awesome' as an insult is a really offensive thing, I'm locking this thread. ((((((: Please think before you post, children.