Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Razorwind Keyblade

Why Naruto is better than Dbz

DAMN THE FIRETRUCKING QUOTA TO HELL!!!!!!! ahvoirvnwerlkwefnewlfkjfclewfkdjflksfklfkfdnvavlkevnflk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Hey, bro, I'll like this later.

You're going to have to be more specific. WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO?

th

DAMN THE FIRETRUCKING QUOTA TO HELL!!!!!!! ahvoirvnwerlkwefnewlfkjfclewfkdjflksfklfkfdnvavlkevnflk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Hey, bro, I'll like this later.

t

You're going to have to be more specific. WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO?

this post its firetrucking awesome. lol i actually typed firetrucking. but seriouslly this bull.

dragonball z basically influenced what anime is today. how dare anyone to degrade dbz. it's a freakn classic don't forget to mention legend. sure it had a lot of fillers. but what anime doesn't. If you want to talk about shiz about the dragonball series talk about dragonball or gt, just leave out dbz. Don't get me wrong, naruto is awesome. But he's not worth comparing to goku.

dragonball z basically influenced what anime is today. how dare anyone to degrade dbz. it's a freakn classic don't forget to mention legend. sure it had a lot of fillers. but what anime doesn't. If you want to talk about shiz about the dragonball series talk about dragonball or gt, just leave out dbz. Don't get me wrong, naruto is awesome. But he's not worth comparing to goku.

People can state their opinions about the show if they want too. Edited by Master Aqua

LOL Opinions. You really need to calm down, bro. I love both Naruto and Dragonball Z. You're right. Without DBZ there is no Naruto. But, if someone likes Naruto more, what's the big deal? You like what you like and let them like what they like. Otherwise, you're just going to waste your time butthurt over nothing.

"His power is very powerful" sounds redundant, but I'm sure you could make the same cases for DBZ too except maybe the tails.

Personally though, I like Naruto better. I liked DBZ when I was a kid though.

Edited by WakelessDream

LOL Opinions. You really need to calm down, bro. I love both Naruto and Dragonball Z. You're right. Without DBZ there is no Naruto. But, if someone likes Naruto more, what's the big deal? You like what you like and let them like what they like. Otherwise, you're just going to waste your time butthurt over nothing.

yea i know. but its a bunch a bullcrap when someone degrades a series with another series. but other than that, you're right man.

yea i know. but its a bunch a bullcrap when someone degrades a series with another series. but other than that, you're right man.

I know. There's nothing wrong with being passionate about a series you love. But, there's a fine line between passion and butthurt. Just calm down and watch some DBZ. xD

tutti frutti. I like DBZ far more than Naruto.

My reasons follow:

- Goku has actually died in battle protecting those that he care about and his home planet. While Naruto has yet to do so, let alone little indication that it will happen.

- DBZ characters actually try to accomplish things on their own without Goku. In Naruto, more and more people seem far to reliant on Naruto in general instead of improving themselves to do things without him.

- Goku in turn analyzes the situation in order to get an edge on his opponents in some way, and understands the situation more, example: his fight with Cell when knew he was losing. Naruto doesn't really seem to have much analytical skills in terms of battle.

- Goku more so relies on his own skill, power and ability to get through a fight. Naruto seems to be more reliant on the Fox's power and ability to get through a fight, rather than his own.

- Goku accepts that there are those that are dubbed as bad and good. Naruto doesn't seem to accept that same idea that there are both good and bad people in the world.

There are other reasons, but I don't feel like finishing this list.

tutti frutti. I like DBZ far more than Naruto.

My reasons follow:

- Goku has actually died in battle protecting those that he care about and his home planet. While Naruto has yet to do so, let alone little indication that it will happen.

- DBZ characters actually try to accomplish things on their own without Goku. In Naruto, more and more people seem far to reliant on Naruto in general instead of improving themselves to do things without him.

- Goku in turn analyzes the situation in order to get an edge on his opponents in some way, and understands the situation more, example: his fight with Cell when knew he was losing. Naruto doesn't really seem to have much analytical skills in terms of battle.

- Goku more so relies on his own skill, power and ability to get through a fight. Naruto seems to be more reliant on the Fox's power and ability to get through a fight, rather than his own.

- Goku accepts that there are those that are dubbed as bad and good. Naruto doesn't seem to accept that same idea that there are both good and bad people in the world.

There are other reasons, but I don't feel like finishing this list.

I personally like Naruto more, but I do feel that you have some good reasons. Except for a couple things. But, again, this is just my opinion.

*************************BE WARNED THAT I MAY GIVE OUT SPOILERS**************************

1. Goku has died, because plot devices in the story allow him to come back to life. Naruto has to be a bit more careful with his life.

2. Plenty of characters have done things on their own.(I will only list heroic efforts to accomplish things, since we're referring to relying on the hero of the story. lol) Sakura and Chiyo took down Sasori, Shikamaru took down Hidan, Darui took down Kinkaku and Ginkaku, Itachi and Sasuke took down Kabuto, etc. But, I will admit, that they have relied on Naruto quite often, as well.

3. Naruto has analyzed situations in battle before, such as his fight with Pain. He realized that one of the Paths of Pain, would just absorb his chakra if he used any ninjutsu so he just decided to feed his sage mode chakra to it, so that it would unwittingly absorb to much and turn into a toad statue. He and Sasuke used a demon wind shuriken/transformation jutsu in order to trick Zabuza into freeing their sensei, Kakashi. He also analyzed Kakuzu's overall fighting style before actually turning on the offensive, so that he would have the least chance of error in landing his Wind-Style RasenShuriken Jutsu on Kakuzu.

4. Naruto has proven himself without using the Fox, but yes he has used it quite a bit. Usually, only when he's up against an opponent that would otherwise be too powerful for him to face at that point in the story. Which I like that, because if Naruto had won using his own strength, at a point where he shouldn't be strong enough, then I would have been in a state of high disbelief. lol I'd just rather the win be believable, which I feel is something that DBZ and Naruto both handle pretty well. Unlike Bleach.

5. I personally believe that the world is filled with a lot of gray areas when it comes to morals. There are some good people and bad people out there, but for the most part everyone has a reason for doing the things they do and most of the time, they don't see what they're doing as evil. Naruto captures that sense of realism, or at least in my opinion it does.

Like I said, I think you have some solid reasons, that's just my two cents. lol

Edited by Ertyx

Poor Generations has been violated.

STOP POSTING THINGS I WANT TO LIKE! DAMN QUOTAS!!! >_<

Anyways, I personally prefer DBZ but DBZ did inspire the creator of Naruto and that's why they are a bit similar. I still love both animes. But DBZ is my childhood and at one point, I had every Budokai and Tenkaichi game. Which reminds me... THEY NEED TO MAKE A GOOD DBZ FIGHTING GAME AGAIN! I'm definitely gonna get that Budokai HD collection just so i can play through them again... Oh yeah, this is about Naruto. Naruto's story is actually a bit more well developed than DBZ was (From what I remember). I gotta catch up though..

STOP POSTING THINGS I WANT TO LIKE! DAMN QUOTAS!!! >_<

Anyways, I personally prefer DBZ but DBZ did inspire the creator of Naruto and that's why they are a bit similar. I still love both animes. But DBZ is my childhood and at one point, I had every Budokai and Tenkaichi game. Which reminds me... THEY NEED TO MAKE A GOOD DBZ FIGHTING GAME AGAIN! I'm definitely gonna get that Budokai HD collection just so i can play through them again... Oh yeah, this is about Naruto. Naruto's story is actually a bit more well developed than DBZ was (From what I remember). I gotta catch up though..

I prefer Naruto, but you are right. Without DBZ there either wouldn't be a Naruto, or it would far different from what we have right now. But, I prefer it, because Naruto has made me cry on multiple occasions. DBZ never made me cry. It's made me laugh, but never cry. I like when a story can make me cry, because it makes the characters feel real. I find that to be quite the accomplishment for a TV show. Especially, one that is animated.

I prefer Naruto, but you are right. Without DBZ there either wouldn't be a Naruto, or it would far different from what we have right now. But, I prefer it, because Naruto has made me cry on multiple occasions. DBZ never made me cry. It's made me laugh, but never cry. I like when a story can make me cry, because it makes the characters feel real. I find that to be quite the accomplishment for a TV show. Especially, one that is animated.

Wow underneath the sarcasm is a soft side.

I completely agree with you there. When Naruto met his mother and she kept thanking him, I was so close to bawling it was ridiculous. Damn, now I really wanna catch up...

I completely agree with you there. When Naruto met his mother and she kept thanking him, I was so close to bawling it was ridiculous. Damn, now I really wanna catch up...

lol There's another thing! I typically don't care for Japanese voice acting, just because a lot of the voices sound the same to me. I don't hate it, but I prefer to listen to English voice acting. Anyway, I watched those episodes and Kushina's japanese voice actor brought tears to my eyes twice and she's only in two episodes. lol I was so happy with her japanese voice actor!

Like onions xD

I was thinking like cake, but okay. lol

Edited by Ertyx

lol There's another thing! I typically don't care for Japanese voice acting, just because a lot of the voices sound the same to me. I don't hate it, but I prefer to listen to English voice acting. Anyway, I watched that episode and Kushina's japanese voice actor brought tears to my eyes twice and she's only in two episodes. lol I was so happy with her japanese voice actor!

I was thinking like cake, but okay. lol

Shrek reference.

Anybody who watches Naruto notice how the animation for the anime is lacking? Like a lot, its really low production value at times xD But then when certain fight scenes happen, the animation is on a whole different level.

I personally like Naruto more, but I do feel that you have some good reasons. Except for a couple things. But, again, this is just my opinion.

*************************BE WARNED THAT I MAY GIVE OUT SPOILERS**************************

1. Goku has died, because plot devices in the story allow him to come back to life. Naruto has to be a bit more careful with his life.

2. Plenty of characters have done things on their own.(I will only list heroic efforts to accomplish things, since we're referring to relying on the hero of the story. lol) Sakura and Chiyo took down Sasori, Shikamaru took down Hidan, Darui took down Kinkaku and Ginkaku, Itachi and Sasuke took down Kabuto, etc. But, I will admit, that they have relied on Naruto quite often, as well.

3. Naruto has analyzed situations in battle before, such as his fight with Pain. He realized that one of the Paths of Pain, would just absorb his chakra if he used any ninjutsu so he just decided to feed his sage mode chakra to it, so that it would unwittingly absorb to much and turn into a toad statue. He and Sasuke used a demon wind shuriken/transformation jutsu in order to trick Zabuza into freeing their sensei, Kakashi. He also analyzed Kakuzu's overall fighting style before actually turning on the offensive, so that he would have the least chance of error in landing his Wind-Style RasenShuriken Jutsu on Kakuzu.

4. Naruto has proven himself without using the Fox, but yes he has used it quite a bit. Usually, only when he's up against an opponent that would otherwise be too powerful for him to face at that point in the story. Which I like that, because if Naruto had won using his own strength, at a point where he shouldn't be strong enough, then I would have been in a state of high disbelief. lol I'd just rather the win be believable, which I feel is something that DBZ and Naruto both handle pretty well. Unlike Bleach.

5. I personally believe that the world is filled with a lot of gray areas when it comes to morals. There are some good people and bad people out there, but for the most part everyone has a reason for doing the things they do and most of the time, they don't see what they're doing as evil. Naruto captures that sense of realism, or at least in my opinion it does.

Like I said, I think you have some solid reasons, that's just my two cents. lol

tutti frutti. You have solids points as well. This is just me, but there are some things in Naruto that I would like to see as well that I have seen in DBZ. I would like Naruto be more of his own character instead of seemingly becoming exactly like his father. Kind of like how Goten wanted to learn how to fly from Gohan, Naruto didn't really have that desire to learn to use elements until Kakashi pointed that out after his two years of training (which I still question on what Naruto learned in that period of time.) And though I agree with you on how a number of character in the Naruto series actually have done things on there on at different points in the series, it seems that they are going back to being more reliant on Naruto. You got me on that Bleach comment, since in both DBZ and Naruto there are points that are more believable for the win than in Bleach. Naruto analyzing doesn't seem to be consist. I say this because of the countless times he has used the shadow clones in the series, he never really noticed the plus side to it of gaining info from it after it dispered until Kakashi pointed it out. Though I understand that there are points to where Naruto does in fact have to resort to using the Fox for battle reasons, I would like to see more of what he can do without it.

firetruck you

Who the hell are you talking to?

I'm fairly sure the guy who made the video was joking. No one could possibly be that stupid, and still able to upload Youtube videos (though he still did an awful job)

LMAO! This guy is deadass. He really is that stupid. He wasn't joking either.