Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kyle Clegg

new ideas for kh.

Honestly, I've had, and currently still have, many ideas for the series. In fact, I actually started a KH4 story awhile ago that I should really finish... Anyway, I'll refrain from posting those ideas here, though, because it would just make this post a ridiculous length. And I don't think you guys would care, anyway. LOL. At the end of the day, I'm just a fanfiction writer for KH and that's all I'll ever be for it. To be honest, I'm glad for the fact. As much as I might try to think like Nomura, I don't even come close to his genius. He could out do anything I'd ever come up with; as long as the future games are in his hands, I'll be happy beyond belief.

Though I will say it would be nice if the games were easier to follow; I mean the numbering of them when saying that. I don't want more things like, "Kingdom Hearts II is called 2, but is really KH5." On that note, hopefully Nomura won't stall for the final game, like he has KH3, in the next saga. And it would be nice if Nomura planned things better so there wouldn't be as many plot holes. Like, I don't want the story to be less complex, but rather less convoluted.

Also, I'd love it if Nomura introduced another weapon for protagonists (and antagonists now) to wield other than a Keyblade. Actually, more originality in the characters would be a great thing, indeed. And there definitely needs to be a lot more Kairi, but I digress. If Nomura just steers his creation a little better, it'd be absolutely flawless, and I'd love KH more than I already do. (Even though such a feat seems impossible. LOL.)

Edited by DenizenofTwilight