Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Namikaze

Anime | Manga Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods

Dragon Ball GT was great. If you don't like it, I say sucked in. It's the end of the Dragon Ball franchise.

GT isn't canon to the series, it's just a non-canon continuation of the anime. That's why a lot of people don't like it, but it's...Ok I guess (SS4 Gogeta is sweet).

GT isn't canon to the series, it's just a non-canon continuation of the anime. That's why a lot of people don't like it, but it's...Ok I guess (SS4 Gogeta is sweet).

The video games speak otherwise.

The video games speak otherwise.

The manga ends with Goku and Uub flying off, GT was made by Toei Animation not Akira. Same goes for the movie's, no matter how awesome they may be lol

Plus, I don't think a game means it's canon haha It's more for the sake of adding characters.

. 1.Same goes for the movie's, no matter how awesome they may be lol

2.It's more for the sake of adding characters.

1.Too bad Cooler, Broly and Bojack aren't canon, because they're awesome xD

2. Posted Image And Posted Image

Budokai Tenkaichi 3 had too many irrelevant characters :/

Broly is pretty awesome, he is just a beast xD But yeah T3 had so many random characters....such as kid Chichi and so on o.e Grandpa Gohan was awesome though

The demand was there for more characters.

Can't wait for this movie though.

Even though Im always the first one to defend this masterpiece called dragon ball I got a little disapointed with that scene.

flaws:

so silent. i wanted some background music  there ( hope this isnt the final version)

goku's gi keeps disappering between the frames. (example  2:10 - 2:20)

Animation firetrucking awesome but what happens with goku when he got knock off. (2:50-2:57 seems like a doll)

but like everything  it has its

strong points:

regarding that error, the animation, is being pretty awesome.

bills character is completely different form any other villain we had until now. Im loving him and his cat-like acts.

Toriyama-sama didnt joke when he said he would make bills the most overpowered villain from dragon ball series we saw until now 0.o

thinking that are even stronger villains than bills. thats firetrucking crazy.

Edited by Sakuraba Neku

SSJ3 Goku Vs Bills

http://youtu.be/NZXZn2azI7s

OMFG.

THE REMAKE WITH GOKU VERSUS FRIEZA LOOKS EVEN BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL!!!!! IT LOOKS SO MUCH MORE EPIC!!!!!

Also, i love how Bills is so playful and catlike. But he is soooooooooooooooooooo OP its not even funny.

0:33 LOL THAT TURTLE GOT SWALLOWED WHOLE, XDDDDDDDDD :P

Edited by spiderfreak1011

GUYS, I found out that Sean Schemmel(Goku's VA for Funimation dub) and Christopher Sabat(Vegeta's VS for Funimation dub) Have confirmed that FUNIMATION HAS NOT PURCHASED RIGHTS TO BATTLE OF GODS, MEANING THEY HAVE NO PLANS TO DUB IT FOR OTHER COUNTRIES, INCLUDING the USA AND AUSTRAILIA AND EUROPE!!!!!!

Here is a link to the interview:

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2013/01/goku-talks-about-dragon-ball-z-battle-of-gods-english-dub/

This video explains everything else:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhJ4zrpATQQ

WE GOTTA SPREAD THE WORD GUYS!!!!!!!! We gotta spread the word so we can we get it!

This is FUNimation's contact email address: "feedb ac k@ f u n imation.com" (Remove the spaces in the email when emailing them)

We can all send them messages Requesting a dubbed International version of dragon ball z battle of gods!

Here are videos of Fan made dubs for the movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=_0SLdIeAENs#at=10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-BCtyI_qVo

We can get an official version of that, if we can convince Funimation to dub it and bring it to other countries.

We didn't get "Son Goku Returns", and "Plan to eradicate the Saiyans" movies dubbed, but this movie, IS ACTUALLY CANON TO THE STORY, and we want it badly!!! So help spread the word that we want it aswell!

Spamming them with emails may not be the best idea. For now we wait and see if it ever does come to other countries. If not then it's a good thing the internet will eventually have fan-subs of it up.

I know fansubs are gonna pop up everywhere

I don't really care since I almost couldn't care less about DBZ, but this will be a (hopefully) good parting memory.

Spamming them is probably not the best thing to do right now anyway ~

Edited by FireRubies1

We haven't had a Dragon Ball movie or special dubbed since Wrath of the Dragon and Hero's Legacy. We didn't get the 20th anniversary special, we didn't get Plan to Destroy the Super Saiyans or Episode of Bardock dubbed.Sean Schemmel and Christopher Sabat do the voices of a lot more characters than just Goku and Vegeta. They don't dub them for a particular country or countries. They dub it in a specific language. There's a difference.

Also, you do realise this was posted months ago right? For all you know Funimation have purchased the rights to produce an English version.

We haven't had a Dragon Ball movie or special dubbed since Wrath of the Dragon and Hero's Legacy. We didn't get the 20th anniversary special, we didn't get Plan to Destroy the Super Saiyans or Episode of Bardock dubbed. Sean Schemmel and Christopher Sabat do the voices of a lot more characters than just Goku and Vegeta. They don't dub them for a particular country or countries. They dub it in a specific language. There's a difference.Also, you do realise this was posted months ago right? For all you know Funimation have purchased the rights to produce an English version.

I know that the VA's are busy with other voice acting, so i don't expect them to be dubbing right away,

Oh, ok i didn't know this was made months ago. *sheepish grin* Sorry.

Pretty sure Funimation doesnt need people telling them to dub DBZ, which is one, if not, is their best franchise, which it is. They know what to do.

Goku: "Bills, you're gonna pay!"

Bills: "No, Goku. It is you who will pay me."

Buh dun tish!..........

Crickets.

Crickets everywhere.

Edited by Xaon

As much as I love this series, 1) I'm not spoiling my self with the Goku VS Bills fight... (but, oh, how it vexes me)... and 2) I agree that bothering Funimation to dub this movie isn't going to make them work faster for us. They got their other biz, so we have to be patient. Heck, it's not like they're not just gonna let it sit and be subbed forever. Even after 3 years, I still have faith that Son Goku Returns, Eradicate the Super Saiyans, AND Episode Of Bardock are gonna release in a triple threat type Blu Ray package someday. SO DON'T LOSE FAITH!

So everyone's confident it'll get dubbed despite the fact "Plan to eradicate all Saiyans", "Episode of Bardock" and "Son Goku and his Friends return" didn't get dubbed in English?

Ok then, ill believe you guys. :)