Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Namikaze

Anime | Manga Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods

This the 18th Dragon ball animated movie to date. All the Dragon Ball Z have been spin-offs and didn't have much to do with the story. This movie however will take place actually during the story. It has been said that this movie will take place after Goku had defeated kid buu, but before the time-skip. So this movie will explain what has happen during that time

Posted ImagePosted Image

Read more at http://www.saiyanisland.com/2012/07/dragon-ball-z-2013-movie-story-part-of-series/

Most of you probably watch this video by now, but man.. This trailer man. This trailer.

Directed by Masahiro Hosoda.

Akira Toriyama (manga)

Yûsuke Watanabe (screenplay)

Now that's really promising!

Sorry to ransack your thread, Nami, but I didn't see any updates for this, so now I'm improvising. ;) Now, LOOK BELOW!!!!

Posted Image

Anyone else think this was fan-made when they first saw it? xD.... And holy DragonBalls, this thing is bigger than I thought it was. 0-0

Anyways, NOW we have a title: Battle Of The Gods. We also know that the main antagonists are going to be Egyptian related, I guess....what with the big purple cat-person-thing mixing it up with Goku and whatnot...it also so looks like we have ourselves some kind of humanoid playing pupper master or something? That's what it looks like, anyway. Plus, it looks like all the characters we saw in the last scan are here: we got Goku (no shit), we got Vegeta, we got Krillin, we got Chibi Goten and Trunks, we got Piccolo (DANG-O-LANG), and we got Gohan. (Who is in his Goku Gi, but not in Mystic form? Just plain ol' SSJ1? Uh...I hope more info. comes in and explains why that is...) And yeah, we have our other side characters, like Bulma and Tien and Hercule..and Majin Buu? Hmm...maybe a scene with him fighting the purple cat? And who's the chick with him and Hercule, too? Is that Videl? Is she like, sporting some kind of Cleopatra look just for the movie's sake?

Here's a question: Does DragonBall and Egyptian culture mix? I'm mean, I've seen Yu-Gi-Oh before, but uh, Idk...maybe we should wait for more info. to come in...

Edited by Firaga96

Sorry to ransack your thread, Nami, but I didn't see any updates for this, so now I'm improvising. ;) Now, LOOK BELOW!!!!

Posted Image

Anyone else think this was fan-made when they first saw it? xD.... And holy DragonBalls, this thing is bigger than I thought it was. 0-0

Anyways, NOW we have a title: Battle Of The Gods. We also know that the main antagonists are going to be Egyptian related, I guess....what with the big purple cat-person-thing mixing it up with Goku and whatnot...it also so looks like we have ourselves some kind of humanoid playing pupper master or something? That's what it looks like, anyway. Plus, it looks like all the characters we saw in the last scan are here: we got Goku (no shit), we got Vegeta, we got Krillin, we got Chibi Goten and Trunks, we got Piccolo (DANG-O-LANG), and we got Gohan. (Who is in his Goku Gi, but not in Mystic form? Just plain ol' SSJ1? Uh...I hope more info. comes in and explains why that is...) And yeah, we have our other side characters, like Bulma and Tien and Hercule..and Majin Buu? Hmm...maybe a scene with him fighting the purple cat? And who's the chick with him and Hercule, too? Is that Videl? Is she like, sporting some kind of Cleopatra look just for the movie's sake?

Here's a question: Does DragonBall and Egyptian culture mix? I'm mean, I've seen Yu-Gi-Oh before, but uh, Idk...maybe we should wait for more info. to come in...

This looks interesting

I really hope that isn't Videl

but I want Videl in this movie

she's like my favorite character

This looks interesting

Yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing her either. 'Sides, if that is her...ugh...a little too much, don't cha think, Toiryama?

Posted Image

Don't worry about it. This thread is for everyone to post information not just me. So by all means, update away!

Of course, she's not videl. Videl is a tomboy not girlish..

Besides why she would change so much right after buu defeat?! everyone will look the same since it wont be any timeskip...

Of course, she's not videl. Videl is a tomboy not girlish..

Besides why she would change so much right after buu defeat?! everyone will look the same since it wont be any timeskip...

Good point...but, uh, like I said, maybe it's just a one time thing since the movie's theme looks to be Egyptian stuff. You know, the whole thing where girls change their clothes like that because of the stereotype that they like to accessorize and all that? It's been done in animation loads before.

But really, I hope it's not Videl either. The look is just...eh, I don't know. She looks more than a background character, if any.

Good point...but, uh, like I said, maybe it's just a one time thing since the movie's theme looks to be Egyptian stuff. You know, the whole thing where girls change their clothes like that because of the stereotype that they like to accessorize and all that? It's been done in animation loads before.

But really, I hope it's not Videl either. The look is just...eh, I don't know. She looks more than a background character, if any.

I hope it's not Videl either.

And the theme's nice, kinda reminds me of something...