Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Namikaze

Anime | Manga Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods

DAMN IT, WHY AREN'T THERE ANY VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE WHO ACTUALLY HAVE THE FULL MOVIE?!!!??? -_____-

I WANNA SEE IT DAMN IT!! EVEN IF I CAN'T UNDERSTAND A WORD ANY OF THEM SAY, :

Meanwhile, we continue to wait for new news on Battle of the Gods. -__-

What more news do you want? The movie is out. There isn't anything more to really report on. 

What more news do you want? The movie is out. There isn't anything more to really report on. 

Well, lemme rephrase that.

Meanwhile, we continue to wait for new videos and footage(Or god forbid, the actual movie itself on Youtube) on Battle of the Gods. -__-

Well, lemme rephrase that.

Meanwhile, we continue to wait for new videos and footage(Or god forbid, the actual movie itself on Youtube) on Battle of the Gods. -__-

The movie itself won't appear on youtube

The movie itself won't appear on youtube

"Yo Son Goku and his friends Return" and "Episode Of Bardock" both appeared on Youtube for awhile before being taken down. That's how i watched them. Im not gonna risk downloading the movie and getting Virus's.

"Yo Son Goku and his friends Return" and "Episode Of Bardock" both appeared on Youtube for awhile before being taken down. That's how i watched them. Im not gonna risk downloading the movie and getting Virus's.

"Yo Son Goku and his friends Return" and " Episode of Bardock" are not movies

"Yo Son Goku and his friends Return" and " Episode of Bardock" are not movies

That's true. :mellow:  Still, i wish it would appear on youtube anyway.

Hoepfully enough people buy DBZ merchandise so we can get the movie dubbed sooner.

Edited by spiderfreak1011

That's true. :mellow:  Still, i wish it would appear on youtube anyway.

Hoepfully enough people buy DBZ merchandise so we can get the movie dubbed sooner.

Only time will tell. And money. Our money will tell 

Only time will tell. And money. Our money will tell 

Yes, hopefully, our money is enough.

Thise movie will take at least 7 months until be released on internet like any other movie in good quality.

sad but true.

O_O AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I don't wanna wait until NOVEMBER TO WATCH IT, DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD: :

That sucks so badly. I hate this so much. Damn it TORIYAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Wait, why is it taking 7 months to go on DVD? Don't most movies go on DVD faster now?

removed page stretch

Ok well i looked up Battle of Gods on wikipedia and i found out:

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods opened at number one in the Japanese box office, earning US$7,317,313 with 561,098 tickets sold in only two days.[35][36]

The movie's showings at all 16 of the IMAX Digital theaters in Japan

that weekend earned US$450,000, with an average of US $28,000 per screen.[37] It was ranked number five in the overseas box office chart by Variety, making it the top-grossing non-American film on the chart.[37][38] While the top four films are playing in over 50 territories each, Battle of Gods' performance is based only on 328 screens in Japan.[38] By its fifth day, the film had made over US$12,000,000 with 988,790 tickets sold.[39]

Toei is aiming for Battle of Gods to earn a domestic Japanese box office take of ¥3 billion (about US$32 million).[40]Oricon compared Battle of Gods' box office total as of 1:00 p.m. on its first day with One Piece Film Z's total during that same time, and projects that Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods will exceed Toei's ¥3 billion target.[38]

HOLY CRAPOLA. That sold was more than i expected, AND I AM SO HAPPY. Its the Top Grossing Non-American Film on Variety. Damn.

Also, another SSG Goku vs. Bills fight scene, the final one in a cave:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcxOmxaXHto

At 0:17 Goku reverts back to normal form. Man this fight scene makes me want to movie in more now. :

Lucky bastards in Japan. They get firetrucking everything first, while we have to wait half a year or more. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???????????? :

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjBovHeZCMY

I just found this. I have no idea how this guy got it. Maybe he made it himself and just burned the movie onto the DVD, because im pretty sure Toei hasn't released it. It'd be stupid of them to do that considering BOG is still in Theaters and they are selling Tickets like crazy.

But then again, how he made the pamphlet in the DVD case is a mystery....

The movie seems really the best until now and really deseves to sell well. (We are talking about the legendary Dragon ball here)

Toiryama-sama  and the satff gave their best like a personaly revenge for the failed that was the shitty live action. Toriyama-sama really got offended with that.

It has a lottt of strong points:

- best DBZ movie plot ever

- i heard the battle scenes are mind blown (and by i watched until now seems true)

- Bills is an awesome villain (i think he will became one of my favs from the series when i watch the movie) 

- Theres a lot of humour and gags that show toriyama-sama feeling from 90's, the true essence of Dragon ball

- The awakening of ssj god

- DBZ world got 12x bigger

- Romance. (yeah romance, in a firetrucking dbz movie)

- Goku shares the spotlight with Vegeta

-  its cannon

Its only a shame that the soundtracks arent the epciness from 90' . But at least from i heard until now, they seem to be better than the onses used in Kai. And thats good already.. Because i didnt like Kai sountrack :)

Edited by Sakuraba Neku

The movie seems really the best until now and really deseves to sell well. (We are talking about the legendary Dragon ball here)

Toiryama-sama  and the satff gave their best like a personaly revenge for the failed that was the shitty live action. Toriyama-sama really got offended with that.

It has a lot of strong points:

- best DBZ movie plot ever

- i heard the battle scenes are mind blown (and by i watched until now seems true)

- Bills is an awesome villain (i think he will became one of my favs from the series when i watch the movie) 

- Theres a lot of humour and gags that show toriyama-sama feeling from 90's, the true essence of Dragon ball

- The awakening of ssj god

- DBZ world got 12x bigger

- Romance. (yeah romance, in a firetrucking dbz movie)

- Goku shares the spotlight with Vegeta

-  its cannon

Its only a shame that the soundtracks arent the epciness from 90' . But at least from i heard until now, they seem to be better than the onses used in Kai. And thats good already.. Because i didnt like Kai sountrack :)

Yes, This is definitely the best DBZ movie of all time. Its official. Toriyama really put so much effort into this to make up for that horrible Dragon Ball Evolution Movie. I can't believe they still made that and offended Toriyama-sama so badly. O_O

The battle scenes are amazing. I love the humor and the new SSJ God form. And the fact that Vegeta and Goku get the spotlight together.

I agree with all of your points, i love Bills as a villain and i can't wait to see him next movie(Since there will be one due to the Movie's ending hinting at it).

I like the soundtracks alot, especially the Hero Theme.

If Funimation releases this in the US, they'll make ALOT OF MONEY. It'd be really stupid of them to have it dubbed and ready in 2 YEARS!!!!!! That'd be really stupid. It'll probably be dubbed by the end of the year or beginning of 2014, considering how well it did in Japan. I can't wait!!!

Also, you know, the DBZ Kai soundtrack is actually the soundtrack for the original DBZ but was used only in the Japanese version. So really, your hating on the DBZ Japanese soundtrack, rather than DBZ Kai soundtrack.

No kai japanese sountrack is different from dbz japanese sountrack

But there was a re:edited version where they changed the kai sountrack for dbz japanese sountrack.

You probably watched this version thats why you dont know and said that,

Both original ones have their own sountracks and its there where DBZ > Kai  :P

Edited by Sakuraba Neku

No kai japanese sountrack is different from dbz japanese sountrack

But there was a re:edited version where they changed the kai sountrack for dbz japanese sountrack.

You probably watched this version thats why you dont know and said that,

Both original ones have their own sountracks and its there where DBZ > Kai  :P

Oh, ok then. Well anyway, i wish that we can see DBZ BOG soon. But we have to wait awhile, and im sad for that. :(

Here is the new promo on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUQBFfz-xII

Its been a week since BOG came out, so i think now its ok for people to find out what happens if they want. Here is a very, and i mean VERY DETAILED SUMMARY of what happens in Battle of Gods, so here you guys go:

That's for the people like me who can't wait any longer to find out what happens. I recommend you guys all read it, considering how we're guaranteed not to get the movie for at least another 7 months. Or longer, depending when Funimation decides to dub it.

I'm hoping they for a Fall/Winter 2013 release for the U.S., or at least an early 2014 release at the latest.

Already know everything xD Its really dificult to resist and not spoiler yourself because we have internet and stuff. 

Now I just need to watch  everything together :D

Exactly. Thats how i feel.

A friend of mine, who has certain "connections" was able to watch the movie(His family is Asian and Japanese, so he probably got a friend to take him to the movies over break, but im not sure yet, but most likely whoever had him watch the movie probably just taped it) and also play the arcade game.

It turns out, with the Arcade game, that they have turn based fights, so kinda like an RPG battle system. Never would've expected that from a Dragon Ball Z game. O_O

Exactly. Thats how i feel.

A friend of mine, who has certain "connections" was able to watch the movie(His family is Asian and Japanese, so he probably got a friend to take him to the movies over break, but im not sure yet, but most likely whoever had him watch the movie probably just taped it) and also play the arcade game.

It turns out, with the Arcade game, that they have turn based fights, so kinda like an RPG battle system. Never would've expected that from a Dragon Ball Z game. O_O

There's been DBZ RPGs before, just so you know. They made on in '09 called Attack Of The Saiyans that went from the end of DragonBall to the end of DBZ Saiyan Saga. It has turn based action, exp, items... just Saiyan. It's actually kind of fun.