Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
neil98

KH3D Kingdom Hearts 3D won't be distributed by Nintendo in Spain

Nitendo Iberica, the Spanish department of the company, have wrote a message saying that in Spain they won't be the responsible of its distribution. Although, people who still want to buy the game in English, it'll be available in chosen spots and its distributor will be Square-Enix Europe. This decission is been made because of the reaction fans made in Spain when they heared it wasn't going to be translated. Comment your thoughts about this.

.........what? First they decide not to give Spanish subtitles and then they decide not to distribute in Spain at all? What the-- *shakes head* What has Spain done to deserve this nonsense? What about all of Latin America that also doesn't get a version in with Spanish subtitles? Are they WANTING people to go download bootleg copies to shove onto acekards with fan-inserted subtitles? Because that's EXACTLY what they're creating a DEMAND for. And I'm damn sure it won't take more than a few months to do, especially when I think of certain fans out there who did a lot of awesome early Birth by Sleep subtitling. I know it's a different system and a different format to work with, but once they've found a way in, they'll certainly do it. =/