Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Kyle Clegg

kingdom hearts cross overs?

Let's see, hmm...Dissidia Final Fantasy 012, Super Smash Bros Melee-Brawl, Soul Calibur, TEKKEN, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, & Naruto Ultimate Ninja series.

O.o Halo? oh brother, I dont think shooter games are gonna crossover well with KH.

I was checking out FanFiction.net and saw couple stories of KH x Call of Duty. I was like "O.O WTF??"

Now, if you crossover Naruto series, that would be a different story, but a lot of stuff would have to b cleaned up.

Edited by Xamtweth-reconnected

O.o Halo? oh brother, I dont think shooter games are gonna crossover well with KH.

I was checking out FanFiction.net and saw couple stories of KH x Call of Duty. I was like "O.O WTF??"

its just fun to tal bout

Let's see, hmm...Dissidia Final Fantasy 012, Super Smash Bros Melee-Brawl, Soul Calibur, TEKKEN, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, & Naruto Ultimate Ninja series.

nice and dissidia is really fun it was originally suposed to b a kh game blieve it or not

Well, TWEWY and FF are both already in KH, and that's all that I would really want.

Well, the way I see it, it fits into the mold if the game in question was made by the same company (i.e. FF + KH + TWEWY = SQUEENIX) Funny, right? ;)

nice and dissidia is really fun it was originally suposed to b a kh game blieve it or not

Of course, captain obvious! I found that out a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago.

Kingdom Hearts should have a cross over with itself.

How meta is that?

thts a perfect thought......lets give it to nomura! lol

yah but wat IF there wer others how do u think they wuld change like halo lol

Oh gawd if they seriously put halo or CoD or any other shooter games into KH I would stop playing it. I just can't wrap my mind on how that would work in KH let alone work well. But I'm guessing if disney had any say in the matter they wouldn't allow it, what with all the violence and blood n stuff ;p

Oh gawd if they seriously put halo or CoD or any other shooter games into KH I would stop playing it. I just can't wrap my mind on how that would work in KH let alone work well. But I'm guessing if disney had any say in the matter they wouldn't allow it, what with all the violence and blood n stuff ;p

yah but just like pirhates of the carabian the change some of tht but yah shooters + kh= I F***IN QUIT!!!