Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Razorwind Keyblade

WHY IS XEHANORT BLACK!?

HE IS BLACK. HE AIN'T TANNED, JUST BLACK. HE WAS STANDING RIGHT UNDERNEATH THE SUN AND TURNED CRISP.

THE GUY CAN PLOT THE MOST EVIL AND DARK SCHEME BUT AIN'T SMART ENOUGH TO KEEP SUNBLOCK ON HIM AT ALL TIMES.

I GUESS VILLAINS DON'T LIKE TO KEEP UP THEIR GOOD LOOKS.

You don't think black people can have good looks? you racist dastard

Considering he's been exposed to darkness for decades, it is to be expected.

YES, YOU ARE RIGHT ROB.

I FIGURED OUT NOMURA'S LITTLE SCHEMES. THAT RACIST *********.

WARRIORS OF LIGHT(SORA, RIKU, KAIRI, MICKEY, DONALD, GOOFY, AXEL, ROXAS, VENTUS, TERRA, AQUA, XION, ANSEM): WHITE PEOPLE

THOSE WHO FOLLOW DARKNESS(XEHANORT, ANSEM SOD, XEMNAS, XIGBAR): BLACK PEOPLE.

SO BY NOMURA'S LOGIC, LIGHT = WHITE SKIN, DARKNESS = BLACK SKIN. NOMURA! firetruck YOU!!!?

You don't think black people can have good looks? you racist dastard

NO, I NEVER SAID THAT. WHY HE WOULD WANT TO BAKE HIS SKIN AND MAKE IT DARK IS WHAT I SAID. PLEASE DON'T MISINTERPRET WHAT I SAY.

YES, YOU ARE RIGHT ROB.

WARRIORS OF LIGHT(SORA, RIKU, KAIRI, MICKEY, DONALD, GOOFY, AXEL, ROXAS, VENTUS, TERRA, AQUA, XION, ANSEM): WHITE PEOPLE

SO BY NOMURA'S LOGIC, LIGHT = WHITE SKIN, DARKNESS = BLACK SKIN. NOMURA! firetruck YOU!!!?

NO, I NEVER SAID THAT. WHY HE WOULD WANT TO BAKE HIS SKIN AND MAKE IT DARK IS WHAT I SAID. PLEASE DON'T MISINTERPRET WHAT I SAY.

Posted Image

I'm honestly wondering how he is black.

OH GOLDIE

NOW I KNOW

YES I AGREE FOR DIS ONE

NOW EXCUSE ME

WHILE

I

LAUGH

MY

ASS

OFF

In Kingdom Hearts, light and darkness work in reverse; being exposed to darkness gives you a tan, while light makes you pale (That's why Sora and Riku are as white as a picket fence despite living on a tropical island for their entire lives)

If you have any other questions about the Kingdom Hearts universe feel free to ask me! :)

Guys, you're missing the most obvious answer... he's tan b/c of all the sun tan lotion he put on while living on Density island. Duh. that was the first thought that came to my head.

Edited by Spiney

In Kingdom Hearts, light and darkness work in reverse; being exposed to darkness gives you a tan, while light makes you pale (That's why Sora and Riku are as white as a picket fence despite living on a tropical island for their entire lives)

If you have any other questions about the Kingdom Hearts universe feel free to ask me! :)

IS SORA A BOY OR A GIRL?

IS MALIFICENT GRAY?

IS SORA A BOY OR A GIRL?

IS MALIFICENT GRAY?

Sora is male

In terms of skin tone, Maleficent is greenish gray, most likely in tune with her green magic. This is most likely meant to represent unhealthiness, and provide a contrast for the heroine of story from which she originates.

NOPE. ONE WHITE VILLAIN WON'T HURT.

All villains are white but Ansem SoD and Xehanort are tanned.

Colorblind.

XEMNAS, OOGIE BOOGIE, URSULA, MONSTRO, JAFAR, AND MALIFICENT AREN'T!

They're not black either. Edited by Golden Ultima

YES, YOU ARE RIGHT ROB.

WHAT IF HE HAS A THING FOR BLACK PEOPLE HUH? DONT JUDGE HIM!