Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
IsaTheTroll

KHDays Do you think the final boss was a bit disapointing in terms of dificulty?

In difficulty, I say yes. I was disappointed with how easy it was. But, it's okay since Xion was supposed to be the final boss (I think). But, then it wouldn't make sense considering Deep Dive. So, Yeah. Easy to fight. But, he had to be there.

In my opinion Xion was the true final boss of Days and Riku was more of a bonus boss because we already knew what happened and they didnt really have to put that fight in that game

well wouldnt it make sense that riku was the final boss because the story wouldnt be complete without it and if it wasnt there how would we know what happened to roxas??? in one of the scenes riku was talking to mickey about fighting roxas so it wouldnt make sense without it.

well wouldnt it make sense that riku was the final boss because the story wouldnt be complete without it and if it wasnt there how would we know what happened to roxas??? in one of the scenes riku was talking to mickey about fighting roxas so it wouldnt make sense without it.

1.In KH2 we find out what happened to Roxas,Riku fought him and loss then after succumbing to the darkness he beat Roxas and dragged him to DiZ and 2.That cutscene has no relevence to the big story he just tells Mickey he might not return, which he did. Now the cutscene after the fight when they meet is important because it shows the promise Mickey made to Riku.

It was probably only a cutscene cause else we'd have fought the same bos in KH, KH BBS and 358/2 days,

KH BBS (the game) pretty much came after 358/2 days and we didn't fight him in 358/2 days, and this topic is about the final boss in 358/2 days.

Edited by Shana09

The Riku fight was just there to...

1. Show what really happened when the fought.

2. Show that Roxas was a lot more powerful than Riku.

So basically Xion was the real final boss.

KH BBS (the game) pretty much came after 358/2 days and we didn't fight him in 358/2 days, and this topic is about the final boss in 358/2 days.

However they where already thinking and working on BBS at the same time as KH re:com, so they might already have thought of making it a Boss again, since Terra was supposed to succumb to darkness the moment they thought of him.

However they where already thinking and working on BBS at the same time as KH re:com, so they might already have thought of making it a Boss again, since Terra was supposed to succumb to darkness the moment they thought of him.

I know, I meant the release date.

I guess but it wouldn't really hurt them to have him again.

I know, I meant the release date.

I guess but it wouldn't really hurt them to have him again.

I'm not so sure to be honest, I don't really care about but there are complaints Xehanort, or any of his other forms, are always the boss.

So it would be kind of lame to finally have another boss (Riku) and then make it the same as fighting Xehanort.

The Riku fight should definatly have been harder though ;)

but didnt Roxas got stronger after wielding two keyblades? I mean he could like destroy a Neoshadow with like less than 2 hits. So it isnt a surprise that Riku seemed like an easy boss after gaining the ability to use two keyblades

I agree that the fight was easy, but I also agree that it was to show how much more powerful Roxas was than Riku. Riku wouldn't unleash the darkness that he had been trying so hard to hold back based on a narrow loss. The point of him unleashing that power and becoming Ansem SoD (at least in appearance), was that he felt he had absolutely no other way to stop Roxas.

That said, I think a fight against Riku/Ansem that you're suppose to lose would have been cool. It would serve the same purpose as the first Riku vs Roxas fight, but reversed (ie. show how Riku/Ansem was much more powerful than Roxas). Would be a cool fight to go back to later, and actually attempt to beat. They could even have the cut scene after the fight be ambiguous enough that it could still make sense even if you miraculously win the fight. Or perhaps they could have used it as a Secret Boss in the challenge or mission mode version.