Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Icarus

KHDays [358/2]Fastest way to lvl up?

Equip the ring that gives you 1 HP and high EXP, equip second chance, and try and fight Riku. It takes a little practice, but eventually you can take out Riku without taking a hit.

Little know fact: If you use your limit break to send Rikus HP way down, past the point where his Blade Beam charges up, he won't do it.

Ohmai , that thread helps :3 I am lvl 59 , beginner , and have beat the game and I wanna lvl up X3 I guess I'll lvl up a bit before I use the exp keyblade xD *relies on strength more than a strategy xD

Equip the ring that gives you 1 HP and high EXP, equip second chance, and try and fight Riku. It takes a little practice, but eventually you can take out Riku without taking a hit.

Little know fact: If you use your limit break to send Rikus HP way down, past the point where his Blade Beam charges up, he won't do it.

Does the Second Chance Ability really do anything in this case? Because wouldn't you have to have more than one HP for it to work?

But yes, the part about him not using his Blade Beam if you get his HP down far enough, quick enough.

I would just do beasts castles heartless threat one. (With the big turret thing at the bridge.) And also if you completed the game, I would keep on destroying xion.