Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
King Riku

Worst. Mistake. I've ever made.

So, I ran out of my favorite soda, and it was really hot. So i kept thinking about how cold and good it'd taste, and thought 'Hey! There's a soda machine down the street! why don't I go?' Obviously I was too busy thinking about the cold soda to take into consideration that it'd be SO much hotter outside. I took off running before I could convince myself to stay.

I barely made it back alive. It was hard, it was hot...But I made it. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to drink it and die of heat stroke.

I just went out to the local Circle K to get my favorite snack just now. 110 outside and barely made back And I was wearing all black.. Welcome to Summer....I miss winter.

I just went out to the local Circle K to get my favorite snack just now. 110 outside and barely made back And I was wearing all black.. Welcome to Summer....I miss winter.

I'm glad someone knows my pain.

Terrible mistake indeed.

Though surely, there are worse mistakes than that.

No.

Obviously it wasn´t that hot where you live as it was in my place. You went for you soda and snack, I couldn´t even get out of my room how hot it is in here : D : P

This just proves the lengthes us girls will go through to satisfy cravings .xD

This right here.

I am surprise that your cold soda didn't turn into a melting pot as soon as you got back home.

That's what happens to mine ;-;

This right here.

I am surprise that your cold soda didn't turn into a melting pot as soon as you got back home.

That's what happens to mine ;-;

It nearly did. So I started to panic and forced myself to run home. I drank half of it right away, and the rest is waiting in the fridge.

:'( I want to drink it now. It's so sweet and cold...ish.

ice cold water with lemon on a hot day >>>>>>> soda

Dr. Pepper makes the world a happy place. Edited by Riku'sAngel

what koko saiddddddddddddddddd

ice cold water with lemonnnn on a hot day beats sodaaaaaaaaa anydayyyyyyy~

You both have lived a life sheltered from the deliciousness. Go live on the wild side~

You both have lived a life sheltered from the deliciousness. Go live on the wild side~

No no no.

You have lived a life sheltered from the true deliciousness of cold water with lemons.

Edited by Wuver

No no no.

You have lived a life sheltered from the true deliciousness of cold water with lemons.

Psssssshhh, I've tried it. Water is ok, but the lemons are nasty Dx

This is why I refuse to leave the house right now. I'm perfectly fine right where I am with my two 12 packs of Sunkist~ :D

Oh hey, they have that at the soda machine too. Maybe I should g-NO NEVERMIND.

Dr. Pepper makes the world a happy place.

water with lemon is deliciousness =w=

Sign in to follow this