Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
A mystery

My great day.

When we go to the beach, we always go bike riding. It's really fun, because later we go get saltwater taffy on the boardwalk and then we play some games in the arcade on boardwalk. And then, later, right when the sun sets, we fly our kites across the beach. It's really cool, I wanna go to the beach now. . .

Today me and my family went to the beach. Here is a picture of the beach we were at, I took the picture with my 3DS. Posted Image Me, my cousins, and my sister all flew kites it was fun. I flew a Barbie kite with my little cousin, my sister flew a Star Wars kite, and my older cousin flew a Winnie the Pooh kite. After that we all walked down to the ocean and wet our feet, the water was really cold. We then returned to our cabin where we made smores. At about 9:00 we all walked down to the ocean to see what it was like at night. We couldn't see much, but we could tell the ocean was at high tide. We were afraid a mountain lion was going to appear on our path though because there were warning signs posted everywhere about them. http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smiley-confuse.png All and all it was a great day that I will never forget. :D

That sounds and looks so cool!

If you don't mind me asking, where exactly is that, beadprincess?

That sounds and looks so cool!

If you don't mind me asking, where exactly is that, beadprincess?

This photo was taken in North America. Sorry that is as specific as I am going to get, my location will remain a secret. ;)

I didn't know you could upload pictures from your 3DS to the internet! Please, teach me how! Please! Please! Please!

I actually downloaded the picture from my 3DS sd card onto my laptop.Then I placed the picture on Deviantart . After that I just copied the picture from there an posted it on KH13.