Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Lu Xun

Do you prefer to play games that can quickly be beaten or games that can take up to lots of hours to be finished?

Do you prefer to play games that can quickly be beaten or games that can take up to lots of hours to be finished?  

178 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer to play games that can quickly be beaten or games that can take up to lots of hours to be finished?

• I prefer to play games that I can quickly finish... I find it boring to spend days, or weeks, trying to finish a game.
    • I prefer those who take some time to finish... It can keep me entertained for a long time, and I enjoy to spend lots of hours with the same game!
    • I don't mind how much time it takes to finish it... It only depends on my opinion about the game.
    • I am neutral in this subject.
    • I don't have any interest in games.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

Normally I play games that take lots of hours to finish, but that's me

I guess that since my fav games are RPGs, they usually have a long story and take longer to finish

and you guys? (:

I prefer to play games that are shorter, but I could play longer games. It really all depends on how much replay value it has.

Edited by Keyblader

I prefer longer times, but investment is key. If the game is just long an obnoxious, then I don't want to play it. If I am invested in the story, the characters, and the game play, no matter how stupid it may be, as long as I am invested, then that is a complete recipe for success.

I definitely prefer longer games. BBS, Batman AA and AC, Sonic Generations, and Sonic Colors all felt waaaaaay too short to me. The most satisfyingly longest game I've played was .hack G.U..Tales of the World, FF7, and FF12 all felt long enough to me too, but I never got to beat those. Darksiders felt long enough, but that was just padding, and as a person who normally doesn't mind padding, I can tell you that even Darksiders overdid it.

Well since I want my money's worth,a decently long game is good.Also as long as the game itself is good enough to the point where you won't get tired of it.

I like long games, but I hate being stuck

so I'm really in doubt, when KH3D comes out, shall I play it on beginner for the story and afterwards on normal for the fun, or just play it normal immediatly.

haha but I guess I'll just play it on normal,.. the Expert mode is a mode I'll never touch 0,0

The game is better if it's so long, so I can be interested every minute I play it..

Just like Kingdom Hearts II, It's the greatest game I ever played and as for me.. It's the best of KH game series but of course the other series are so great like it, too http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.png..

And Final Fantasy XIII, it's veeeeery long.. 3 Discs, very interesting.. I enjoyed it so much http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.png

I don't mind how long it takes to play a game if I own a copy of it as long as it is a good one. If it is a game I got from the library then I like to be able to beat it in the short amount of time I have it for.

tutti frutti. I find that it usually depends on the game, and how much I like it. Mario Kart for example, I usually have different length expectations compared to games like Final Fantasy.