Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

What do you think of Nintendo's newly announced 3DS XL?

What do you think of Nintendo's newly announced 3DS XL?  

144 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Nintendo's newly announced 3DS XL?

• Awesome! Just what I had been waiting for!
    • I like the big screen, might just get it to try it out.
    • It's nice, but where's the second circle pad?!?
    • Meh, there's still no games I want to play on it.
    • Terrible, Nintendo has just dropped the ball here.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

I haven't gotten a 3DS yet,but I really don't need this.And now that I've seen this poll I actually realize its a total rip-off,well,most of the time for almost everyone at least.

Seems to me that Nintendo is becoming greedier and wants more money :/.

Good for whoever is gonna buy it but to me it's just the same thing with a bigger screen,

making it less portable really.

Just my opinion~

I know right? :/

And the other day i was watching the KH3D demo that DC posted and the homepage. The dude that was playing the demo was like "his will be soo cool on 3DSxl" Well yeah that for sure but i think it just a bigger version...

Not bad but I won't consider getting one. A 3DS is just fine the way it is (plus.... I prefer getting games with my limited money X_X)

I honestly don't care. I never did when they released a DSi XL not long after I got the DSi and I don't care now.

There isn't anything new really, I mean they increased the battery life which is always good I guess but it's the same jump from a DSi to the XL because they were the same and I don't know any people who hated the XL version in fact a lot say it is perfect size. The 3DS XL is there just for people who have poorer eye-sight and/or have giant hands (or if they just want a bigger version I guess). If you prefer the older model then get that, I really don't see how this 3DS XL is causing such commotion amongst people, Nintendo aren't being greedy they are just trying to please everyone.

Also, Nintendo don't think the Circle Pad Pro is a necessity that's probably why very few games at the moment support it and most of them are 3rd party games, they just released it so the option was there for people who needed it and that is most likely why it isn't on the 3DS XL, but then again the XL is literally just a bigger 3DS so why would they add new features to it?

I don't really care. I already have the original 3DS and I'm fine with it.

I think Nintendo know what they're doing. They know the DSi XL's sales were good so why not with the 3DS.

I personally won't buy it but some people prefer a big screen so whatever.

meh I don't want it....coz my KH MoM Special Edition case won't fit in a 3DS XL ....and the skin is not as shiny as the original's :P

I actually saw a kid with a DSiXL the other day and thought "Damn, that thing's as big as his head!". "Making it bigger takes away its primary purpose: to bring it everywhere. That's why I'm happy with my tiny 3DS and poor vision. I suck it up.

I actually saw a kid with a DSiXL the other day and thought "Damn, that thing's as big as his head!". "Making it bigger takes away its primary purpose: to bring it everywhere. That's why I'm happy with my tiny 3DS and poor vision. I suck it up.

ikr, I regret buying a DSi XL because it's too big, it doesn't fit in my pocket and the game's screen is STRETCHED :/

so that means it's the same for 3DS XL....THE GAME'S SCREEN WILL BE STRETCHED IN THE XL WHICH MEANS THE GRAPHICS WILL GET CRAPPY .___.

I honestly don't care. Don't they design the really big DS's for old people to play their Brain Training games on?

but they can download that from the nintendo shop ._. the only difference is in the DSi XL it's already pre-downloaded

What I don't like it the fact that the resolution on the "XL" models are the same. Which causes more pixelation. You gotta realize that 3DS/DS games are barely 240p... So it`s kinda hard to put a lower resolution game on a firetruckING ENORMOUS SCREEN!!! And also it will firetruck with your eyes a lot, that big of a screen in 3D... not a good match.

tutti frutti. I can understand those that have poor eyesight in some way. And for those that have a desire to get the 3DSXL for a bigger screen. But a number of us, such as myself, doesn't really find it necessary to have. But, it's still a way for Nintendo to make money their own way.

but they can download that from the nintendo shop ._. the only difference is in the DSi XL it's already pre-downloaded

That only proves my point that older people are the XL's target audience :)