Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
khfan02

KH3D Same voice actor?

I was just playing the kh3d demo (lemme just say beast game) and I was listening to Soras voice and he just doesnt sound the same?!? He sounds like a different voice actor. Are y'all sure he's the same guy?

It's obviously Haley Joel Osment whether you like it or not. If it weren't, it would be Sam Riegel. & Then David Gallagher would be replaced with Steve Staley, & Richard Epcar would be replaced by Patrick Steiz, & Quinton Flynn would be replaced by Roger Craig Smith, & I would replace Jesse McCartney.

Edited by Nweintraub

I was just playing the kh3d demo (lemme just say beast game) and I was listening to Soras voice and he just doesnt sound the same?!? He sounds like a different voice actor. Are y'all sure he's the same guy?

Puberty finally hit...

Haley got older, so it's harder for him to do Sora's voice. He's also going for a younger Sora voice here.

I'm just glad Neku kept his VA.

Man, even I was offended by how he said it. Pretty rude-sounding, by itself! Wonder how Sora kept a smile like that.

Puberty finally hit...

*fully hit. xP It'd already done so by KHII. I remember I was laughing so much because he sounded so different in KHII from KH. xD

I think his voice is digitally edited too, I mean he doesn't sound naturally young like in the first place but on top of Haley doing his best to sound younger there is a very noticeable difference in his voice between DDD Sora and KHII Sora, I hink there's even more of a noticeable difference between DDD and re:COM

I preferred his KH2 voice, that's the Sora I'm used to. Or at least, the Sora I was expecting. He does sound pretty different in 3D which bugs me a little, but you can still tell its the same VA if you listen closely so I'm fine with it.

well when Haley did Sora's voice in KH2 he was either 18 or 17, when he did the VO work for KH3d he was 23, I'm pretty sure that by age 23 you have already long before reached puberty, but yea Sora voice dose sounds different in KH3d why? I have no idea. But yea its still Haley he just sounds different.