Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

87 members have voted

1. 1. What did you think of the KH3D Demo?

• It was good. I really loved it.
    • It was bad. I am not into this demo too much.
    • It was alright but could have been better.
    • I didn't play the demo yet.
    • I don't have a 3DS to play the demo.

I was very disappointed... I'm a big fan of the serie but dream drop distance is very lame in my eyes. Hope the full version it's better

Edited by Ryodan

It was awesome, spent most of my time getting used to flow motion and reality shift, hope they release another demo but with riku as the playable character

also somehow when i downloaded the demo i only got 15 tries not 30 o_O

In europe we just have 15 tries not like japan and north america they have 30

The flowmotion is so much fun, though I do wish the demo wasn't so short :l

Only 3 weeks more then it's out, this wait is going to be even harder after being teased with that demo...

The demo was to short i beat it under 2 mins and no damage at all we should have gotten a e3 demo .Btw There is wa way to play it infanly with out useing up your 30 NA/15 uk trys when you beat the demo it says thank you for playing and then it goes back to the tittle menu and it couts as still one play thu try so its inf play time also the tatorial leads you to boss ursala TT district one and distric 2 the main part of demo is distric 3 and 4 also wile in distric 3 there is a link protal on the left side of the map were you have to beat 3 dino deam eaters in under 20 secs. i also tryed out out the spirit links the demo had basicly meow wow mixed with any of the 2 dream eaters you had makes him huge and deals ton of damage the panda and the cat's duel spirit link is just that metor thing does verry little damage when you do at lest a 5 to six combo on night mares and that night mare has at lest half hp you can reality shift them.

I also tryed out all six Free flow finishers they are amazing ans hell!

true that i beat the demo no damage useing the fallowing what i did was for the boss is i free flowed him 2 times attacked comboed then used balloon to stun him then Reality shifted him far a way to were i can free flow him 2 more times then i duel liked my meow wow to finish him off

Even though, for some reason, it took like thirty minutes for me to actually start playing the Demo... it was worth it! This just makes me even more excited for the game and I'm ready to master my skills twenty-nine more times until July 31. Definitely a great demo for the game minus how short it is. Though the boss took me about five minutes; guess I should get practicing.

This is a vid of the demo, but some parts where just too bright to capture good so sometimes you only see shapes in white. But I couldn't find any other vid of the demo either ;S

so for those who don't have their 3DS yet, it might give an impression.

The controls are exactly the same as the japanese ver. right? they use B to Jump and A to Atack just like all the japanese Kingdom Hearts, that's fine because my latest KH that I've played is BBS Final Mix lol

Edited by Terranort9406

Yeah I kept pressing B to attack haha. I love the game so far except that with combo it seems like there's so much to try (not that that's a bad thing) that I'm kind of afraid I won't get to try it all and might end up sticking to one combat method the whole game.

Also it's not like I've played the entire game already, but it looks like the dream eaters are kind of cartoonish with their design like the heartless in the first game, which is tottally cool, I just hope the last game has more intimidating enemies like the Nobodies, they were pretty intimidating. Other than that, this game is SWEET.

I was also smiling the whole time, and got it this morning.

I think it could have been Riku you play as, and Sora. As you might've noticed, the Drop bar wasn't there. Otherwise I loved the Demo!

they give you items for your trop gage called balloon it looks cool and osme of the othe stuff you get when they drop stuff is like swirling glowing turds witch is the materaks to make dream eaters i think