Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

87 members have voted

1. 1. What did you think of the KH3D Demo?

• It was good. I really loved it.
    • It was bad. I am not into this demo too much.
    • It was alright but could have been better.
    • I didn't play the demo yet.
    • I don't have a 3DS to play the demo.

I totally agree with you. 11 days earlier "gimmick" is childish and stupid. We just need to sit and wait, while everyone speaks about the demo? i think not. we can complain all we want. ill back you up dude :3xD

I agree with both of you.

Anyway! I was sure I heard Shibata-san say we got it too, I didn't understand why I couldn't find it!

Its 6 am here....so tired....lol. also yeah it was a general term :3 sorry if you offended you or anything xD i just say it all the time. but atm, i am happy we get something. plus therhythem....yay xD

... I didn't notice it was 6am. No idea why I've stayed up all night, I'm not even tired. xD

And nah lol, I don't mind it haha.

Damn feel stupid as hell with that rant of mine on the last page now. xD Buuuuuut it's still true, regardless of the demo part. And I wasn't to know it was coming out in Europe as everyone said it was NA only... *hides in corner of shame*

Just noticed something new on my second demo playthrough: there's this "Link Portal" thing where you "battle your opponent's Spirits" or whatever. The option for it just came up on the touch screen after I finished a battle. Anyone else get that?

I also Spirit Link'd. Riding on Meow Wow's back is so fun. :3

Yep, I saw that on my first try. Apparently the link was called "Auron" (hehe).

The spirit links were surprisingly more fun than I thought. I thought I would hate Necho cat's link (rhythm games are not my forte), but it much more fun than I thought :3.

I agree with both of you.

Anyway! I was sure I heard Shibata-san say we got it too, I didn't understand why I couldn't find it!

..................even though i haven't slept a wink, playing the demo now will make me.........die from lack of brain fluids. wish me luck jumping across walls and falling in love with soras voice before i pass out. xD

... I didn't notice it was 6am. No idea why I've stayed up all night, I'm not even tired. xD

And nah lol, I don't mind it haha.

Damn feel stupid as hell with that rant of mine on the last page now. xD Buuuuuut it's still true, regardless of the demo part. And I wasn't to know it was coming out in Europe as everyone said it was NA only... *hides in corner of shame*

xD playing theatrhythm, for now. the menu screen has a jazzy classical FF theme, its actually kinda cool.

..................even though i haven't slept a wink, playing the demo now will make me.........die from lack of brain fluids. wish me luck jumping across walls and falling in love with soras voice before i pass out. xD

xD playing theatrhythm, for now. the menu screen has a jazzy classical FF theme, its actually kinda cool.

Nice. xD

... I've just noticed. Europe's demo only has 15 uses, and NAs has 30. I'm sorry but... what is the point in that?!

Nice. xD

... I've just noticed. Europe's demo only has 15 uses, and NAs has 30. I'm sorry but... what is the point in that?!

it does, i thought it said 30, it said 30 for rhythm. ill double check in a sec.

The demo made my cheeks hurt with how much I was smiling...and releasing it at midnight when everyone is asleep was not a good idea. >x>;;;

But I do agree with everyone that there should've been a Riku half of this demo. </3

It was nice. It could've been longer and included Riku's story but this is enough for me to hold out for 39 more days since they gave us 30 tries :3

This. It was a good demo, though. It got the job done of giving you a feel of the game. Plus the picture of Sora and Riku in the E-Shop is badass when you turn on 3d.

When i saw that the demo was released, i was shaking, cause i was REALLY excited to play KH3D, at least a demo of it. While playing it, i was still shaking, shaking out of pure EXCITEMENT. But the demo semmed short, should've added more.

-BTW, I found some of the challenges... and what i dont get is why we recieve items when we cant use them.

0_0

FLOWNOTION IS SO MUCH FUN!! Haha I think I can just spend hours jumping and sliding and more jumping! Length of demo is only complaint. Some Riku would be nice as well, but I'll take what I can get :D didn't think I could be more excited for this game, now I just can't wait to do this stuff in The Grid!

Yep, I saw that on my first try. Apparently the link was called "Auron" (hehe).

I think it changes with each playthrough, cuz my first it was called Firion, and 2nd it was called Zack. FF characters xD

Riku or no Riku that stuff was AWESOME!!! At least it gave me a feel of how the game plays and thats all that matters to me. Now I really cant wait for this game!!!