Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Lu Xun

Are you excited for the KH3D demo?

Are you excited for the KH3D demo?  

178 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited for the KH3D demo?

• Yes, of course! Can't wait til I'm able to play it!
    • Yeah... Although I just wanna have the games in my hands as soon as possible.
    • More or less... I just hope it's nice!
    • No, I don't have any interest in KH3D.
    • Nah... I don't know if I'll be able to play it.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY IM GONNA PLAY SOME KH3D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just played it, and I gotta say, that was one short and pointless demo.

I played it and it was indeed short but I really liked it, the first demo I've actually taken time to download and test out. I played both the tutorial and the actually demo just to get a feel of what the new features will be. Not sure if it was completely pointless because now I already know all of the controls.

'Yes, of course! Can't wait til I'm able to play it!'

If it's even available in England/Europe.

My Lord! I love the little gif in your signature :D

AHH! I can't wait for it!! But I gotta buy a 3DS first haha

Wait, wait, was this poll posted before the demo was announced to be on the eShop? If so...

Lu Xun, make the next poll "Are you excited to play KH3D which will be released tomorrow?" :D

Edited by J. Severe

I played it and it was indeed short but I really liked it, the first demo I've actually taken time to download and test out. I played both the tutorial and the actually demo just to get a feel of what the new features will be. Not sure if it was completely pointless because now I already know all of the controls.

What I meant by pointless was that it didn't really give me a good feel of the game, except for the battle system. I was so much more curious about everything else. Oh well, guess we'll just have to wait for the actual game...