Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
StrangeHeart

KH2 Nobodies

Okay, I don't think I understand the whole nobody thing. When a nobody is destroyed (like Axel for example) do they completely disappear and it's just their memories that go back to their somebody, or does the nobody and memories go back with their somebody like Roxas did with Sora. Someone please explain!!

If their heartless was destroyed before their nobody and then their nobody is defeated, they get reborn as their somebody again at the place where they lost their hearts. And they do retain their memories as a nobody too.

Lol, Just noticed this is the introduce yourself threads...

This belongs under KH2.

Edited by Wuver

Psst, I don't think this should be on the "Introduce Yourself" boards. Either way-- you'll get the hang of things (like I'm starting to) so it's no biggie for now.

Yeah I know :P still trying to find out how this works! Haha

Okay thanks! Yeah I didn't mean to put this under "Introduce Yourself" haha

What if there nobody is destroyed before their heartless?

Yeah I know :P still trying to find out how this works! Haha

Okay thanks! Yeah I didn't mean to put this under "Introduce Yourself" haha

What if there nobody is destroyed before their heartless?

tutti frutti. If I recall right, if the Nobody is destroyed before the Heartless, then that individual is gone for good. This is from that when the Heartless is destroyed it goes to Kingdom Hearts (has a place to go). Should the Nobody be defeated before the Heartless, it wouldn't have a place to go. Should it be defeated after the Heartless, it would go to Kingdom Hearts to merge with its heart, and the Somebody would come back. The Nobodies retain their memories from their life as a somebody, unless they were like Roxas to where Sora spent a short time as a Heartless.

Here's how I remember the history of a Nobody:

If a person gives in to the darkness in their heart, a heartless is born. If the person has a strong enough will, example Sora, a Nobody is created. The Nobody is the soul and body of the somebody, again in this example Sora. When a Nobody is created they retain the memories as their Somebody. The only reason Roxas had no memories of Sora is because Sora spent a relatively short period of time as a Heartless compared to those in Org. XIII. The two ways that I believe that the somebody will return is if the Heartless then the Nobody are defeated, in that order. The other that I believe is if they "merge" (maybe), which is how I perceived it in KH2, when Namine merged with Kairi, and Roxas Merged with Sora.

Hope this helps.

tutti frutti. If I recall right, if the Nobody is destroyed before the Heartless, then that individual is gone for good. This is from that when the Heartless is destroyed it goes to Kingdom Hearts (has a place to go). Should the Nobody be defeated before the Heartless, it wouldn't have a place to go. Should it be defeated after the Heartless, it would go to Kingdom Hearts to merge with its heart, and the Somebody would come back. The Nobodies retain their memories from their life as a somebody, unless they were like Roxas to where Sora spent a short time as a Heartless.

Here's how I remember the history of a Nobody:

If a person gives in to the darkness in their heart, a heartless is born. If the person has a strong enough will, example Sora, a Nobody is created. The Nobody is the soul and body of the somebody, again in this example Sora. When a Nobody is created they retain the memories as their Somebody. The only reason Roxas had no memories of Sora is because Sora spent a relatively short period of time as a Heartless compared to those in Org. XIII. The two ways that I believe that the somebody will return is if the Heartless then the Nobody are defeated, in that order. The other that I believe is if they "merge" (maybe), which is how I perceived it in KH2, when Namine merged with Kairi, and Roxas Merged with Sora.

Hope this helps.

Thanks! That helped a lot!