Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
StarStruck

Text Kh13 game creator ( better than last one hopefully... )

Ello everyone. On this thread you'll be able to create your own game from any game you like. ( hopefully this will be better than the last attempt... ) and here's the way:

Plot: what's the plot?

Characters: what characters should be brought back? Any new ones?

Worlds: if kh, what worlds?

If you want to add anything else, fell free to add. That was all I could think of at the moment...

Plot: The Story is set before, during and after the Keyblade War and the Game is called "Kingdom Hearts: Locked Doors.".

Characters: Three main primary protagonists with connections to Sora,Riku,Kairi,Roxas,Axel,Xion, Ventus,Terra,Aqua,Riku Replica,Lea,Namine,Data Sora,Data Riku,Data Namine,Pence,Hayner,Olette, Data Roxas,Lingering Will,Armor of the Master,Sora's Heartless,Isa,Dream Eater Spirits,Mickey Mouse,Donald Duck,Goofy Goof,Ansem the Wise,Master Eraqus and Yen Sid respectively.

Worlds: Fun and Fancy Free's Mickey and the Beanstalk portion,Robin Hood,The Black Cauldron,The Prince and the Pauper and Fantasia 2000's Pomp and Circumstance-Marches 1, 2, 3 and 4 segment for Disney Worlds.

Want me to continue?

Edited by Iamkingdomhearts1000

<ul class="bbc">

<li><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">Game: Nick&#39;s Version of Kingdom Hearts 3</span></li>

<li><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">Plot: Having completed their mark of mastery, Sora, Riku &amp; Kairi are on their way to save Terra, Ventus, Aqua, Roxas, Xion, Namine, &amp; Eraqus, so they can participate in the Keyblade wars, which consists of Thirteen darknesses &amp; seven lights. Since Dilan, Even, Aeleus, Ienzo &amp; Lea were turned back into humans, they can&#39;t be parts of the 13 darknesses, they will have to be replaced with other Xehanort clones. The final battle will obviously take place in the keyblade graveyard. This will be just like the final battle in KH:BBS, only with more warriors, &amp; the good guys will be obviously outnumbered, but they will win anyway. Also the X-blade will be properly forged, &amp; it is a possibility that the X-blade will fall into the hands of Sora, &amp; he will use it to defeat Xehanort.</span></li>

<li><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">Characters; Sora, Riku, Kairi, Lea, Aqua, Ventus, Terra, Eraqus, Yen sid, Mickey, Roxas, Xehanort, Ansem, Xemnas, Young Xehanort, Vanitas, Isa, &amp; other Organization XIII members who &quot;Haven&#39;t been made whole yet&quot;, including Xigbar, Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, Larxene, &amp; two other &quot;Darknesses&quot; that have not yet been announced.</span></li>

<li><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">Worlds: Destiny Islands, Myserious Tower, Keyblade Graveyard, Battlefields of the War Against the Cursed sword (based on Soul Calibur, starring Siegfried, Maxi, Hwang, Seong Mi-na, Talim, Lizardman, Astaroth, Voldo, Yoshimitsu, Mitsurugi, Sophitia, Cassandra, Tira, Zasalamel, Yun-Seong, Cervantes, Ivy, Raphael, Edge Master, Setsuka, Xianghua, Xianglian (with Luna&#39;s moveset.), Rock, Amy, &amp; last, but not least, Nightmare.)</span></li>

<li><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">Metru Nui (based on Bionicle 2: Legends of Metru Nui, starring Turaga Dume, Makuta Teridax, Lhikan, Vakama, Nokama, Matau, Onewa, Nuju, Whenua, Nidhiki, Krekka, Nivawk, &amp; the Vakhi.)</span></li>

<li><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">The Seven Seas (Based on Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man&#39;s Chest, starring Captain Jack Sparrow, Will Turner, Elizabeth Swann, Tia Dalma, Joshamee Gibbs, Pintel, Ragehtti, Marty, Cotton &amp; his parrot, Lord Cutler Beckett, Mr. Mercer, Governor Weatherby Swann, the dog with the keys, Davy Jones, Bootstrap Bill Turner, Davy Jones, Maccus (Fish Pirate 1), Clubba (Fish Pirate 2), Hadras (Fish Pirate 3), Two Head a.k.a. Twins (Fish Pirates 4 &amp; 5,) &amp; the Kraken (who will obviously be the final boss in this world,) &amp; Barbossa (end credits only))</span></li>

<li><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">A Galaxy Far, Far Away (based on Star Wars, starring Qui-gon Jinn, Obi-wan Kenobi, battle droids, Droidekas, Queen Amidala, Padm&#39;e, Captain Panaka, Watto, Young Anakin, Sebulba, Mawhonic, Pit droids, Bools Roar &amp; other podracers, Shmi Skywalker, Darth Maul, Darth Sidious/Senator Palpatine, Jar Jar Binks, Big Boss Nass, Captain Tarpals, Gungan Warriors, Jabba the Hutt, Gardula the Hutt, Bib Fortuna, (&amp; other bounty hunters/slaves that accompanied him.), Mace Windu, Shaaki Ti, Ki-Adi Mundi, Kit Fisto, Eeth Koth, Stass Alie, Yoda, Oppo Rancississ, Aayla Secura, Yaddle, Plo Koon, Saesee Tiin, &amp; other Jedi coucil members I forgot to mention.)</span></li>

<li><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">The Four Nations (Based on Avatar: The Last Airbender, starring Aang, Katara, Sokka, Zuko, Iroh, Admiral Zhao, Suki &amp; the Kyoshi Warriors, The Fire Nation Soliders (Katana, Yara, Firebender, Karate Master), Earth Kingdom Fighters (Earthbender, Nunchuk, Jeet Kune Do master), Young Haku, Haku&#39;s Father, Blue spirit, Ozai (his face is not seen due to the angle, but his hands are shown, &amp; he has dialogue, as he is shown talking to Zhao, but his face will be shown in the end credits while taking to Azula), &amp; Azula(Ending credits only)</span></li>

<li><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">Ninja Village Hidden in illusion (based on the Naruto series, starring Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Shikamaru, Choji, Ino, Rock Lee, Neji, Tenten, Shino, Kiba &amp; Akamaru, Hinata, Kakashi, Iruko, Mizuki, Might Guy, Kurenai, Asuma, Jiraya, Orochimaru, Tsunade, Sarutobi, Hiruzen, Konohamaru, Udon, Moegi, Kurama, Shizune, Gaara, Kankuro, Temari, Baki, Kabuto, &amp; other characters who appeared in Naruto Season 1.)</span></li>

<li><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">The Jungles of India (based on Disney&#39;s The Jungle Book (1967), starring Mowgli, Rama, Raksha, the wolf cubs, Akela, the wolf council, Bagheera, Baloo, King Louie, the Bandar-Lahg, Buzzy, Dizzy, Ziggy, Flaps, Kaa, Shere Khan, Hathi, Winifred, The Dawn Patrol, Junior, the fawn that looks like Bambi&#39;s Mom (who will later be reused actually as Bambi&#39;s mom in the Bambi world), &amp; Shanti.</span></li>

<li><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">Nottingham Under Poverty (based on Robin Hood (1973), starring<strong>:</strong> Robin Hood, Little John, Alan-A-Dale, Prince John, Sir Hiss, Sheriff of Nottingham, Trigger, Nutsy, Prince John&#39;s rhino guards, Captain Crocodile, Otto, Friar Tuck, Skippy Bunny, Sis Bunny, Tagalong Bunny, Mrs. Bunny, Toby, Maid Marian, Lady Kluck, Sexton Mouse, Little Sister, King Richard)</span></li>

<li><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">Radiant Garden (starring Kairi&#39;s Grandmother, Leon, Rinoa, Cloud, Tifa, Yuffie, Aerith, Sephiroth, Yuna, Tidus, Wakka, Selphie, Zell, Irvine, Seifer, Rai, Fuu, Vivi, Zidane, Garnet, Zack, Lightning, Me (Nicholas Weintraub, whom I will also do my own voice in english.), My mom Kit, My dad Lyle, my severly autistic sister Emily, &amp; my Dog Daisy (Who will also be their own voice actors, but Emily will be made mute, &amp; Daisy will have Pluto&#39;s sound clips.), &amp; Laguna.)</span></li>

<li><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">Disney Castle (starring Queen Minnie, the broom guards, Horace, Clarabelle, Daisy, Donald, Scrooge, Huey, Duey, Louie, Max, Pluto, Clara) </span></li>

</ul>

<p><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">More of my hard work coming soon!</span></p>

<p> </p>

Edited by Nweintraub

You don't have to make It hard if it's a pain

Anyway here's mine:

The story is after kh3 And sora riku and kairi find a magic keyblade that opens a magic door. When soda opens the door and finds a colliseum. The three of them enter the coliseum and and are mistaken for extra members that fight. In the first round sofa meets ven and they have to fight.

More soon

Edited by Koko