Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
xion---424

KH3D i just dont see...

how would neku and sora really work out there personalities differ so much, sora's hyperactive, happy go lucky, and probably louder than neku's likeing and neku is kinda emo/grouchy anti social as much as i like both of them...i could see neku getting annoyed with sora alot..if not more

how would neku and sora really work out there personalities differ so much, sora's hyperactive, happy go lucky, and probably louder than neku's likeing and neku is kinda emo/grouchy anti social as much as i like both of them...i could see neku getting annoyed with sora alot..if not more

so in that regard Neku probably reminds him of Riku, wouldnt you say Riku and Neku's personalities are kinda the same....hence why Sora and he get along

so in that regard Neku probably reminds him of Riku, wouldnt you say Riku and Neku's personalities are kinda the same....hence why Sora and he get along

Riku isn't "emo." Once Riku started walking the path of Dawn, I think he has been nothing but humbled. He still laughs and has a good time and socializes with people.

I think Sora is more like Shiki and how she acted through most of the first week of the Reapers Game, all outgoing and optimistic. Sora is nothing, I repeat, nothing like Joshua. Joshua is just Joshua; I have no other way of describing besides snotty, arrogant, annoying, and devious.

Riku isn't "emo." Once Riku started walking the path of Dawn, I think he has been nothing but humbled. He still laughs and has a good time and socializes with people.

Really? This is the Riku that at the end of Kingdom Hearts II said and I quote "I had given into the darkness! How am I going to face everyone!!??"

Really? This is the Riku that at the end of Kingdom Hearts II said and I quote "I had given into the darkness! How am I going to face everyone!!??"

He's embarrassed. Not anti social, or emo, or dark, or grouchy. He laughed 2 seconds later when Sora pulled that face of his. And then he was okay to go back home. Neku would still have his pissy loner face on.

He's embarrassed. Not anti social, or emo, or dark, or grouchy. He laughed 2 seconds later when Sora pulled that face of his. And then he was okay to go back home. Neku would still have his pissy loner face on.

And he cried and whined about giving into the darkness and not being strong enough and wa wa wa....Totaly emo, very Cloud esk, dont get me wrong I love Riku, but your wondering why Sora and Neku get a long, I bet you Sora is reminded of Riku when he hangs with Neku (hmmm even the names are similar).

And he cried and whined about giving into the darkness and not being strong enough and wa wa wa....Totaly emo, very Cloud esk, dont get me wrong I love Riku, but your wondering why Sora and Neku get a long, I bet you Sora is reminded of Riku when he hangs with Neku (hmmm even the names are similar).

I agree. It's probably because they have such opposite personalities that they get along