Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Maffy

KHBbS Final Episode help~

It's more of a "making sure" question than a real question so I hope it does fit the right section but oh well!

Today after the time I beat bbs when it was released (aka arnd Sep-Oct 2010), I decided to go play some monopoly (command board) but as I got in the game and pressed "Load Game" I noticed there were only 3 save files with Terra, Aqua and Ven's completed stories. I don't remember well but I think there was supposed to be the Final Episode there, right? Ofc I've got it the first time and all so it's not that I never unlocked it. So, later I checked mem's card and saw that it was actually missing. I've no idea how it got deleted (cause I do believe there should be a file there, right?) cause I don't mess with my saved files, especially a save that is as important as the Final Episode >_< But, I still have the cutscenes from it and they didn't get deleted (I suppose they are saved to the system file?).

Is there any hope to get it back? D: And by that I mainly mean if I can just replay the Final Episode from the start even or do I have to play the whole game from start to unlock it? D:

Also, for some reason it says that it won't load data from the install file and so it'll use the game disk instead. Do I delete the previous install and install again or install right away cause it'll overwrite it?

Thanks in advance and sry if that somewhere exists. It's kind of late and didn't search thorough~!

you might have overwritten the final episode file with one of terra aqua or ven. to get another final episode file simply beat the final boss on one of the story. as for the install file go ahead and try deleting it and re adding it

Nah, there's no way I overwrote it simply cause the Final Episode was my last save file and it was 4th xD I'm rly thorough when it comes to saving cause I'm always afraid of overwriting something! I'm surprised myself at how the file doesn't exist :I

EITHER WAY, I can do it like that? o: Thank God! I love bbs but I rly do have too many games to finish to restart it right now and I feel rly guilty to leave it without the final episode T^T

THANK YOUUU SO MUCH C: I'll do both tmr proly :D I feel relieved now :D

Since you already completed all 3 stories, you could just replay the final battle of whoevers story you finished last to get the Final Episode again.

Since you already completed all 3 stories, you could just replay the final battle of whoevers story you finished last to get the Final Episode again.

Ya if you already unlocked it it should show up every time u beat the final bosses of any of the stories.