Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Supposing you could decide how many KH games are going to be released before KHIII, what would you do?

Supposing you could decide how many KH games are going to be released before KHIII, what would you do?  

180 members have voted

1. 1. Supposing you could decide how many KH games are going to be released before KHIII, what would you do?

• I'd choose to release a lot of games before KHIII! I still want to have countless KH games til KHIII!
    • I'd choose to release only a few... I guess KHIII wouldn't take long to be released if that really happened.
    • I'd choose to release just one... KHIII would be here in no time!
    • I'd choose that no KH game would be released before KHIII... I would just want to get KHIII as soon as possible!
    • Another option? Tell us below!

A few... but then, after a short amount of time, KHIII would be getting ready for release xD

What about you?

Two topics on this? d:

Sadly, for now, yes...

Once a mod gets on, it'll be deleted, though.

I received an error message... but in reality, it got posted..... So when I posted, thinking that in the first time it didn't get posted, it actually ended up being posted ;/

None. The reason this game is taking so long is because of Final Fantasy Versus XIII. The reason Versus is taking so long is because his team is asked to help with other projects, and Nomura occupies himself with making a billion KH games.

People are running out of patience for both games, and the only way they'll come faster is if KH takes a break until then.

It would probably be best to not have anymore just so the impatient people could wait. Based on my attitude though, I'd probably have the least amount necessary released to keep the story in tact, since I don't know where they plan to go after KH3D.

I would like no other game than KH3 to come out after 3D. I think that it is time for it to come out, to end Xehanort's story, but then the series will continue because like FInal Fantasy it will never end. When KH3 comes out, I will get it the first hour you can.

It depends, is this for present time or is for the past, like just after KH2.

Either way the amount seems about right. The only game they shouldn't have made was coded. And instead just make a DS game about it to begin with,

I wouldn't necessary mind one or two games to keep us busy until then.

@ Dragon Master: I totally agree with you, why the fuss for a number? The only reason I look forward to III is because it's the end of the saga, that's about it.

Edited by SkyEmerald

Well saying I want KHIII as soon as possible would be like saying I want the series to end already. I mean, we're all excited for this game, but I still don't want KH to be over! They said KHIII will be the end of the Xehanort Saga, so maybe that means they'll make more? I dunno.

tutti frutti. We don't need anymore KH games between KH3D and KH3. We've shown our patience to Square by giving them cash, why do we need another 6 games and half a million more Xehanorts before baldy kicks the bucket? Besides, I want to see what happens after Baldinort dies. I want KH3.

I personally wish that KH3 would just come out already, no more in between games! BBSv2 might be nice, I guess. But I'm ready to see the final battle! I wanna know how all the characters develop. I wanna know if anyone dies! I wanna know what new worlds will be in it, and which ones will return. I want Kingdom Hearts 3!