Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Are you taking part in the second KH3D pre-order giveaway?

Are you taking part in the second KH3D pre-order giveaway?   

131 members have voted

1. 1. Are you taking part in the second KH3D pre-order giveaway?

• Yeah! I am trying to get as much entries as possible...
    • Yes, but only with a few entries.... But I still hope to win!
    • Yes, but only with one or two entries... I only post when I find an interest thread!
    • Nah... I have already pre-ordered it, so there's no reason for me to take part in it.
    • No. I have no interest in KH3D.
    • Another option? Tell us below?

I tried the first day and really browsed the forums a lot more can't lie there (you guys are very interesting btw), but there is only so much time I have when I am on the pc so I couldn't commit to being constantly on the forums bugging people xD. I doubt I would have won even if I had an entry for every day any ways xD

I'll hold onto my one entry though, who knows xD

Edited by KHSoraKeyBlade

I'm not pre-ordering the game until there's a definite bonus, or until it's certain that UK aren't getting one. Those keychains are only in France, not Europe, which sucks.

So yeah, may as well hope to win this. :L

I have a 4% chance of winning, I think that those are good odds. Whether I win or lose this was still an excellent opportunity to get more involved with what is posted on the site.

I don't think I've gotten any entries since I don't post that much, so I'm not really all that for it. Besides, the pre-order's for the regular version and not the MoM edition (which I'm seeking), no? If winning the contest just had DC come up to my house, hand me 40 bucks, and stroll away casually, I'd be a bit more interested in participating. :P

Another option: I don't have a 3ds *sniff*

Don't worry about that.Maybe you can save enough money and buy one a day before kh3d comes out.

I'm not looking forward to trying to win the free preorder contest because of the lack of posts and I already preordered the kh3d. I don't know which edition though.