Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AaySquare

Kingdom Hearts 3 by Square Enix's Next Gen Engine

Most likely it is possible for us to see Kingdom Hearts 3 made by Square Enix's Next Gen Engine which is going to be the best thing ever. But I am guessing this is only going to happen if the game is going to release on PS4 not PS3 and personally I want Kingdom Hearts 3 to be on PS3.

I wish to never have to see Kingdom Hearts in graphics like that with the exception of the opening scene, the ending and secret endings.

i agree,i think that it wouldnt look so good for kh :) just my opinion though

i agree,i think that it wouldnt look so good for kh :) just my opinion though

Yeah, they don't really suite CGI graphics, especially not the Disney character. Kingdom Hearts would also lose the cartoonish feel it has.

Yeah, they don't really suite CGI graphics, especially not the Disney character. Kingdom Hearts would also lose the cartoonish feel it has.

yep i prefer the cartoonish design especially the way final fantasy has developed it so that it may actually look less silly/childish and more serious,somehow the cgi doesnt make the characters look nice ,even though they may seem more realistic

doesn't anyone else think that their opening and ending scenes keep looking worse and worse? I mean just with their faces, everything else is fine, but I can't stand their faces. they just look..... wierd, not at all life-like. like Kairi's face in the KH3D opening. anyone think so or am I just trolling?

Nomura already said he'd rather do a Game on PS3 than a Future Unknown Console. Look at ReCoded. It was made right before the 3DS was set to release. That could have easily been on the 3DS. I wouldn't worry bout it being on a Future Console unless Nomura explicitly says

doesn't anyone else think that their opening and ending scenes keep looking worse and worse? I mean just with their faces, everything else is fine, but I can't stand their faces. they just look..... wierd, not at all life-like. like Kairi's face in the KH3D opening. anyone think so or am I just trolling?

Actually, in my opinion Kairi was one of the more better looking once in the KH3D opening. But for the most part I agree with you. Most of them looked like they had faces made out of plastic. Their faces looked just as horrible as the once on the KH action figures.

I remember during the battle against Xemnas in the opening, at one point the camera zooms in on Sora's face and the first time I saw that I was like, "What the heck happened to Sora's face? It was fine earlier in the opening when he was in his KH1 form... what?"

I also don't get why they didn't just re-use the 3D models used for the KH2 opening and ending. Why did they feel the need to make new once which looked worse than the once they used 6 years ago? Speaking of new 3D models used for characters, why did they redesign Ansem's face in KH3D? He looked so much more cooler and handsome before. Before he looked like the type of guy who would look at you for a second and laughed at you and your lack of strength. Now he looks like he is constantly angry. He reminds me of Lexaues. Sure I like Lexaeus but I don't want Ansem's character to turn into something similar to that of Lexaeus.

KH3 will have the usual cartoon-y style, that's for sure, but maybe they're going to use this kind of engine to deal with lots of things such as lights and particles.

All I expect from KH games are impressive animations anyway, since the style makes it so the graphics will never need to be as detailed as other series.

I wish to never have to see Kingdom Hearts in graphics like that with the exception of the opening scene, the ending and secret endings.

I agreed. The normal Cutscenes during a gameplay should be like Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2 or a bit better if they can do it and opening and ending (secret ending) of the game in this type of graphics. That would work great!

Nomura already said he'd rather do a Game on PS3 than a Future Unknown Console. Look at ReCoded. It was made right before the 3DS was set to release. That could have easily been on the 3DS. I wouldn't worry bout it being on a Future Console unless Nomura explicitly says

Except that Re:Coded came out in Japan before that, and was in the works before that. Odds are, when Re:Coded started development, the 3DS wasn't even a rumour.

Anyways, the problem for me with the CGI in KH is that the designers are clearly trying to have realistic proportions with the characters, which works ABYSMALLY for Disney characters, and doesn't even really fit the cartoony design for Sora. I mean, Mickey, Donald and Goofy all have gigantic heads in the CGI, and that simply doesn't work.

Honestly, I'd much prefer to see a KH with Disney 2D style, whether through cell shaded models, or actual 2D animation.

Honestly, I think cell shading would fit KH really well.

You really need to know how game engine works.

Using Luminous for KHIII =/= Graphical Style of the Tech Demo. For example, did you know that Mirror's Edge uses the Unreal Engine, which is an engine popular for games that adopt bulky, steroid designs?

Edited by Ammish

You really need to know how game engine works.

Using Luminous for KHIII =/= Graphical Style of the Tech Demo. For example, did you know that Mirror's Edge uses the Unreal Engine, which is an engine popular for games that adopt bulky, steroid designs?

Explain more