Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kinode

Anti-Rape condom

It's so dangerous to put an object in that far though.

I can't like. >:

The thing that crossed my mind is that its not a good idea to have something inside that long term ,infection and possible problems too.....unless they are disposable like regular condoms ..

Edited by Flaming Lea

tutti frutti. I am at a lost for words on this. It would definitely cause some pain on one end, with the other end laughing their heads off. But beyond that I am still at a loss for words.

tutti frutti. I am at a lost for words on this. It would definitely cause some pain on one end, with the other end laughing their heads off. But beyond that I am still at a loss for words.

No .. the other end would end up being freaking tortured to death. If you rip a guy's dick to shreds while he tried to rape you .. why would you think he'd let you get away? Edited by animemylove

No .. the other end would end up being freaking tortured to death. If you rip a guy's dick to shreds while he tried to rape you .. why would you think he'd let you get away?

tutti frutti. I meant that the guy doing the rape would be in pain, and the woman would laugh for guy not expecting something like that to happen. In general I don't think that the woman would let the guy get away with something like that.

Better hope you have a tiny penis.

i laughed at this.

Regardless though, every solution also comes with it's own problems as well.

Oh god... So you have to go to the hospital with the rapist to get it out... This sounds like nothing but trouble to me personally...

tutti frutti. I meant that the guy doing the rape would be in pain, and the woman would laugh for guy not expecting something like that to happen. In general I don't think that the woman would let the guy get away with something like that.

yea, but that's why I'm saying the rapist would be pissed his penis got torn by the girl and kill her .. besides there's countries that blame the woman for getting raped and sentence them to death if they harm the man. Not every place has the same moral standings, it's sad but true.