Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Have you already spoiled yourself with the Japanese version of KH3D?

Have you already spoiled yourself with the Japanese version of KH3D?  

196 members have voted

1. 1. Have you already spoiled yourself with the Japanese version of KH3D?

• Yes, I have. Wasn't able to resist for much time...
    • Yes, but not too much, just a bit..
    • Nah! I said I won't spoil myself and I really won't.
    • No, but I don't know if I will be able to resist for much longer..
    • I don't have any interest in KH3D.
    • Another option? Tell us below.

I lasted one or two days. But I skipped the most of the spoilers for the first half of the game and just watched the last world and the ending scenes. It was good.

Nope nope nope. I said I'll wait and I'm waiting. I haven't spoiled myself for anything big ^-^ It's not rly that hard to resist when I know I'll have it in my hands in less than 2 months!

I started spoiling myself bit-by-bit from the start. At this point I've seen all the cut scenes most of them with translations. However, the ending still doesn't completely make sense in my mind, which is fine. When I play through the English version it shouldn't feel as if everything has been spoiled.

I have only spoiled the ending, I like to know the major plotlines before, that way I can play the game and focus on everything rather than focusing and hoping that a major cutscene will come up.

Kinda sorta, from a mix of unmarked spoilers staring me in the face when I didn't want, and me giving in to my curiosity. The former happened more than the latter, but I still don't know wtf is going on...so that helps my conscience a little. ;w;

Thankfully one of the few things I haven't seen is the secret ending of the game which has been spreading over Youtube now and I'm trying my hardest to not look at it! The only thing thing I have seen are the trailers and screenshots, not any gameplay which are 10 or more minutes long.

HECK NO. I want to actually enjoy the game while I play it.

THIS lol.Seriously though if I had or will spoiled or spoil myself I probably will not enjoy it as much rather if I HADN'T spoiled myself.

I tried to not spoil myself. Like I didn't go looking for spoilers, people on unrelated youtube videos and even untagged forum posts on here by people partially ruined the ending for me. ....

*Le sigh* I'll live nevertheless.

Pretty much spoiled myself as soon as the information was out. I also watched Cyberman65's entire subbed walkthrough (in good quality) before Square/Disney had them taken down.

Would spoil myself over again too.