Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
AaySquare

KH3D Circle Pad Pro for 3DS

Does anybody recommend me to get Circle Pad pro for 3DS for KH3D? or is it fine without it?

all it does is just easier camera controll and if you really want it just wait till nyko releases theirs because it way better in many aspects 1 it adds extra battery a full on protector case and the extra analog

I got it on day 1 with Resident Evil and it works really well with it. My friend did not however and she hasn't had an issue playing the game. It's all on preference and the game. I have dream drop distance which is compatible and so is resident evil but the circle pad is more beneficial in resident evil while in dream drop distance all it does it make your arm cramp. I would really only recommend it for resident evil. It's good to have but you can do without it and save money :)

If you're going to get one, wait until October. There is one being released that looks a lot nicer AND extends the battery life of the 3DS. I guess you could use it on another playthrough of KH3D, even though it comes out a while after the game.

Considering Square was making the without the circle pad at first....yeah, its fine without it. Same contols as BBS.

Hard choice. I want to have fun and comfortable 1st playthrough of KH3D but seeing that most people are recommending to get Nyko's then I guess I should ignore the original circle pad pro and play the game normally until the Nyko is released. :/

It depends on how you prefer to play. If you liked the BbS controls you should be fine, if you prefer to be able to rotate the camera more smoothly get the CPPro.

I agree with this. personally i didn't like the L+R controls of BBS, it gave me horrible memories of L2+R2 in KH1.... haha but I am really liking this new Nyko Power Grip Pro cuz it extends battery life as well (not that i normally play more than 5-8 hours anyway lol). i may do one file with the L+R and one with the circle pad once it comes out.

I agree with this. personally i didn't like the L+R controls of BBS, it gave me horrible memories of L2+R2 in KH1.... haha but I am really liking this new Nyko Power Grip Pro cuz it extends battery life as well (not that i normally play more than 5-8 hours anyway lol). i may do one file with the L+R and one with the circle pad once it comes out.

apart from that it also protects your 3ds from the looks of it

apart from that it also protects your 3ds from the looks of it

Yeah that's true too. I've already pre-ordered the mark of mastery edition though, so i'm getting that case but still its always nice to have another.