Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
ventusxxx34

A tramp at my school says Kingdom Hearts is "babyish"

Best video game series ever, nuff said but don't stoop to his level by calling him a tramp, otherwise, your worse then he is.

he is pale his finger nails are filthy his teeth are yellow and he never brushes or combs his hair but I enjoy Kingdom Hearts no matter what

he is pale his finger nails are filthy his teeth are yellow and he never brushes or combs his hair but I enjoy Kingdom Hearts no matter what

what does his appearance have to do with anything

On the surface Kingdom Hearts is a kiddy game but underneath all that cuteness and playfullness is a deep, mature, and complex story. Sadly the average gamer does't understand that. It's best to ignore this person. No matter where you go, people will always have something to say about what you like, do or don't do. Just be yourself, don't let anyone sidetrack you.

I can't really blame him, Unless you actually get into the game, it's a game where you have a giant key, that you use to defeat these shadowy creatures and meet some Disney characters that are from your childhood.

Now granted, The game is awesome, he is the one who is missing out so just leave him alone...

Simple solution: just kick his ass. KH FTW

This is always a good solution too :)

I don't think that you should care about him if he hasn't even played KH...

I know that KH really can look weird and idea definitely sounds weird if you don't take closer look, but who cares? Its their shame if they complain about something what they hasn't even tried to understand.

In fact I got in KH because of disney, I really did enjoy NES and PS1 disney games so I thought KH as mix up of disney games, but what did I get: Epic game with epic story, gameplay, musics and characters!

I'm almost 16. I'm a guy. And I'm a fan of KH. People I know don't think it's weird or childish, but they are a little tired of me talking about Dream Drop Distance (I've been talking about it for almost a month now). So... It's not childish. Or babyish. The only thing it is is awesome. AND DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU OTHERWISE. Besides, that person's only saying that to make them look tougher. Don't believe anything people say.

In the end it really doesn't matter what anyone says because everyone is entitled to their own thoughts on what is what. there is probably millions of people that love the game and millions that don't like it.

posting on this website is going to of course give you the positive overview of the game.. and if you would post this on a hate site (lets say one does exist i dont know if it does) they would of course give you a negative response.

also just because the person thinks that kingdom hearts is for babies and whatever about about Disney based products does not make him/her a tramp.. though i don't know who your talking about online or any back story on the person.

in other words.. just believe in what you do. respect what others think.. enjoy what you like with other people that like the same thing. and don't go make threads about this and this say this and this about this, because we see them everyday.. everyone of us. plus they tend to turn into to a "THIS GUY SUCKS SCREW HIM RAG ON HIM" threads

Edited by Friend

A tramp named Damien at my school goes on about how babyish Kingdom Hearts is whenever I mention the game. He only thinks this because the game has Disney Characters on it now I keep telling him that his views on the game are wrong because people over the age of 14 play the game but he carries on his rant about it being a baby game I wanted to know your views so I can prove to him thats its not a baby game.

Also by baby game he means like Disney Junior where it has stuff like mickey mouse standing around like is this shape a square or a rectangle.

Please can you give me your views on the game ?

You prolly won't like Aaron's opinion then....

LOL You know me so well.

My message to Damien:

Better lock your doors. WE GON FIND YOU!

Your awesome >:D

In the end it really doesn't matter what anyone says because everyone is entitled to their own thoughts on what is what. there is probably millions of people that love the game and millions that don't like it.

posting on this website is going to of course give you the positive overview of the game.. and if you would post this on a hate site (lets say one does exist i dont know if it does) they would of course give you a negative response.

also just because the person thinks that kingdom hearts is for babies and whatever about about Disney based products does not make him/her a tramp.. though i don't know who your talking about online or any back story on the person.

in other words.. just believe in what you do. respect what others think.. enjoy what you like with other people that like the same thing. and don't go make threads about this and this say this and this about this, because we see them everyday.. everyone of us. plus they tend to turn into to a "THIS GUY SUCKS SCREW HIM RAG ON HIM" threads

Damien is at my school and its true everyone sees him as a tramp

that's good about Kingdom Hearts but don't become like he is or even worse by saying stuff like those horrible things for example the finger nails thing otherwise you might give some others the impression that you may think that you are above him or something while i believe that everyone is equal no more, no less but i know that this is just my opinion im telling you about i just wish to warn you about things like these that's all.