Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ventus99

New Kingdom Hearts Game

61 members have voted

1. 1. Supposing a new Kingdom Hearts Game will come out soon, what platform would you like to see it on

If its any game other than Kingdom Hearts 3 then I would prefer PS3 or PS Vita but I personally want them to release Kingdom Hearts 3 for just consoles not handheld.

wtf! are you firetrucking kidding me? dont say things like that!

agreed!

For me i would like to see a new game on the iOS. I think it would be pretty cool.

umm....don't you think the controls will be pretty weird in an iOS?....unless it's just a minigame or something

Ya I know Nomura said it was time to put KH back on a console, but I hope it's on 3ds, or Psp just so I don't have to buy another system. Ya know it would be really cool if they made like a throwback thing and did it on the Ps2.

With KH3 most likely on the PS3.

I respectfully disagree. I believe that the return to the consoles will find KH on multi-platforms. Definitely both Wii U and PS3/PS4. It being on Xbox 360 or Xbox Next is a bit of a stretch.

Assuming that the next game will be Kingdom Hearts III, it would have to be on the PS3 (or the PS4, depending on how long it takes).

I wouldn't want it to be done for the Xbox either, because games that are made for the Xbox and PS3 are always made for the Xbox, then ported to the PS3.

The game will be a lot better if it's made as a PS3 exclusive.

I want to see it on wii, because I want to be able to swing a keyblade around myself instead of pressing random buttons.

umm....don't you think the controls will be pretty weird in an iOS?....unless it's just a minigame or something

what is an iOS?

Im hoping PS3, Wii U or PS Vita (even though I don't own one), it's time to get a console game again! But if they do another game before KH3 (BBSV2 for example) It should be on the Vita.

They just put one on 3DS, so another 3DS title is unlikely for a few more years.

Right now, PS3 and Wii U make the most sense.

They'd never put a game on Wii, DS or PSP now, with those systems dying out, and Xbox is not very likely. If a game was on iOS, it would just be a spin off. A TRUE spin off. And personally, I just really don't want them to put a game on Vita so I'm not forced to buy it.

Edited by lizzie1238

what is an iOS?

apple iphone

also i want it on PS3 because the whole reason we been waiting for KH3 is because the KH team is making FFvs13 which is PS3 only. If its not going to be on PS3 then second choice would be Wii U

I would love to see a new one come out for the Wii or the Wii U if necessary. Plenty of people own a Wii and it would be cool to 'wield' the keyblade through the Wii remote.

Do you know how long it would take them to put it on all of the consoles?

But wouldn't it be wonderful?