Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

Kingdom Hearts on Wii U?

Hello everybody, just thought I'd make a little speculation about something that related to the Kingdom Hearts series. So as you all obviously know Nintendo has revealed some good details about the Wii U plus a new controller for it as well. So, since we got more news on Wii U, you think it's possible to see a KH game on a Nintendo home console for the first time? Like just think about it for a sec, the one is is somewhat on par with PS3 (if ot Xbox360) and can pretty much run the same games that Xbox and PS3 have on their software shelves. So, just a quick specualtion about this.

I wouldn't expect anything any time soon... But later on it may become a possibility...

After all, we haven't seen a kingdom hearts game for ANY home console since Kingdom Hearts II (Or Re:Chain of Memories if you want to get specific...)

Really doubt it SE are really behind on the current generation let alone the next one! Like I don't mean to be cynical but they have really been struggling to support the PS3, instead they've prefered the relative comfort of the PSP & DS/3DS since they're pros at last generation tools and Japan has had a huge portable gaming market for sometime. Although next generation tools are an issue too cause apart from FFX HD they have next to no intention of supporting the Vita

If a game comes out, which the next one is KH3, it would be on either the:

PS4

WII U

XBOX 720

Maybe Xbox 720....if they make it on 3 consoles alright.

Or even to target American consumers.

Wii U is better than PS3.

PS4 is yet to come out.

I hope it's not; that would mean I have to get a Wii U if there is a kh game on it. I already got a 3ds just for kh 3d.

Yeah what I said above, so you probably gonna pay anyway-

@Topic

Wii U definitely.

So far, it looks amazing.

And what you can do with it is just so superb.

I think that it should be multiplatform for Wii U and PS3, with extra features on the Wii U version.

Or it could just be on one of the two consoles, I really don't care which one. But if they don't put KH3 on one of the two consoles, they should at least make a spin-off different KH game for it.

I think it's extremely likely. The Wii U is roughly 2 times more powerful than the PS3 and the graphics are way better, so I would be surprised if it didn't happen.

As If!

The Wii U is far from 2 times more powerful. You forget how powerful the PlayStation 3 really is. There's a lot more Sony can do with the PlayStation 3.

As If!

The Wii U is far from 2 times more powerful. You forget how powerful the PlayStation 3 really is. There's a lot more Sony can do with the PlayStation 3.

They will do a lot more with it. They'll do what they have always done, waited for Nintendo to unveil something, then make a cheap rip off of it. And the Wii U IS twice as powerful as the PS3, if not more than that.

They will do a lot more with it. They'll do what they have always done, waited for Nintendo to unveil something, then make a cheap rip off of it. And the Wii U IS twice as powerful as the PS3, if not more than that.

As much as I hate to agree with Roxas69, he is right. The PS3 is ahead of its time. No one has truly been able to utilize the PS3's full potential.

Nintendo has really disappointed me with the Wii, and will do the same with the Wii U. As has been said, the PS3 is more powerful. We haven't seen all it can do yet.

And no, it won't be on Xbox. The 360 isn't even available anymore in Japan cuz retailers couldn't get rid of them. If it's not gonna sell in Japan, they're not gonna release it on that system.

Edited by earth_angel

Nintendo has really disappointed me with the Wii, and will do the same with the Wii U. As has been said, the PS3 is more powerful. We haven't seen all it can do yet.

And no, it won't be on Xbox. The 360 isn't even available anymore in Japan cuz retailers couldn't get rid of them. If it's not gonna sell in Japan, they're not gonna release it on that system.

We haven't seen all the Wii U can do yet either. It's more powerful than the PS3. Maybe not by a lot, but it's definitely more powerful.

We haven't seen all the Wii U can do yet either. It's more powerful than the PS3. Maybe not by a lot, but it's definitely more powerful.

It is not more powerful, the Nintendo home console is always 2nd to the Sony console. It has always been that way. If the Wii U was more powerful, the PS4 would be announced.

Sony's committed to having the best console/the most powerful console. While Nintendo is not. Nintendo don't care about having the most powerful console. That's why the Wii was a SD console, that's why the 64 didn't use discs.

Nintendo focuses on family fun, while Playstation (and Xbox for that matter) target the hardcore gamers. Mom and dad don't care about graphics. Therefore Nintendo won't care. Therefore it will not be better than the PS3. They don't even use BDs for Pete's sake.

That, and what Sora96 said.

It is not more powerful, the Nintendo home console is always 2nd to the Sony console. It has always been that way. If the Wii U was more powerful, the PS4 would be announced.

Sony's committed to having the best console/the most powerful console. While Nintendo is not. Nintendo don't care about having the most powerful console. That's why the Wii was a SD console, that's why the 64 didn't use discs.

But the Wii U is a next-gen console, so of course it's more powerful than the PS3. It's been confirmed. Sony knows that the PS4 will be more powerful than the Wii U. They don't care if the PS3 isn't as powerful as the Wii U because it's current-gen, not next-gen like the Wii U. And because the Wii U is only slightly more powerful than the PS3 so it doesn't make that much of a difference.

Console wars? C'mon guys let's get back on topic.

Anyway, I could defiantly see Kingdo. hearts NOT coming out on the Wii U because SE as stated, has little to no interest in future platforms. And I highly, highly doubt Kingdom Hearts would come out on 3 different systems.

My opinion is, the main Kingdom Hearts titles should stay PlayStation exclusive.