Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Tails

what did you think of Sony's Conference?

So, as you know, Sony's conference has now ended. What did you think of it? I have to say, i am pretty dissapointed with the stuff they showed. Most of the stuff shown was pretty boring. The only thing that got me interested was AC3: Liberation, new God of War game, Sony's All-Stars game, and I guess Last Of Us. Was hoping to see a new trailer of Sly 4 thouugh. but overall yeah I'm a bit dissapointed with Sony's Conference. It looks like Nintendo will once again dominiate E3 (which isn't really a bad thing).

Edited by Tails

It made me want to get playstation plus. Maybe tomorrow I'll finally put that free month to good use!

I was disappointed in the lack of FF, KH, and the fact that PS Mobile is not on iOS (WTF?).

I really can't wait for Nintendo. I believe it's going to blow away the other companies. I wonder, could it be as good as E3 2010?

Edited by lizzie1238

I was bored.

So, as you know, Sony's conference has now ended. What did you think of it? I have to say, i am pretty dissapointed with the stuff they showed. Most of the stuff shown was pretty boring. The only thing that got me interested was AC3: Liberation, new God of War game, Sony's All-Stars game, and I guess Last Of Us. Was hoping to see a new trailer of Sly 4 thouugh. but overall yeah I'm a bit dissapointed with Sony's Conference. It looks like Nintendo will once again dominiate E3 (which isn't really a bad thing).

That it ain't.

There was nothing wrong with it, they showcased the right games and gave us exactly what we were expecting. The problem is in that: it was all expected. There were no real new announcements in terms of games (the most important thing), and the major new tech they did announce was uninteresting. It's good that they're upping the ante on PS+, and that new Quantam Theory game looks great (speaking as a huge fan of Heavy Rain), but there was no real 'Wow!" factor.

Better than Microsoft's Conference, but it could have been better.

Also, no Kevin Butler made me angry.

It was better than Microsoft. Nuff said.

It made me want to get playstation plus. Maybe tomorrow I'll finally put that free month to good use!

Did you get it from an e-mail from Sony?

I was dissapointed.

Dat book... it killed me.

Yeah, I left for 5 minutes when I saw it. lol

Edited by Rob

It was so-so to me, im really interested in the new IP Beyond, but i have to see more gameplay first. Other than that i liked God of War,and Last of Us. PS All Stars doesnt exactly interest me, but ill look out for it. So far only Ubisoft and Sony brought okay conferences but not really exciting,its up to Nintendo to blow me away tomorrow! *crosses fingers*.

The lack of Kevin Butler displeased me. Sony's conference was kinda boring, but Beyond and The Last of Us stood out to me. In my opinion, they should have focused more on those two games than that book. Also, the lack of FFV-XIII and KH disappointed me as stated by others in this thread, but I wasn't really expecting anything. I am positive Nintendo is going to steal the show. Oh, and why was there no Sly 4 at all?

I've been pretty unimpressed by E3 in general so far. Hopefully some of the other stuff will be better too though, I'm looking forward to some of Nintendo's stuff.

(This is my opinion and people can agree or not)

I thought that what they showed was actually good. I am watching E3 to find out what type of games I should try out and since I didnt know much of these games Sony showed, I was interested in it. I however didnt like the fact that they didnt show Sly 4, Final Fantasy, or Kingdom Hearts info. But I did like the info for Beyond, Playstation All Star Battle Royale, Wonderbook, and the Playstation Plus and Vita info. After seeing today's shows, I can say that this Christmas and my 17th Birthday will one of the best I will ever have in my life.

I honestly thought it was good. A bit disappointed considering I expected some things they showed in their opening (really wanted to see if they were gonna talk about Portal 2 DLC and that Move wheel which made me a bit mad about. I mean they were pretty much doing what Nintendo did with Mario Kart Wii). But i was excited about Playstation All Stars (well the fact that they announced Cross platform play and Nathan Drake), The Last of Us and Beyond: Two Souls. The latter two look AMAZING!

Guest Lady Dreana

I'm kind of dissapointed too. WHERE'S MGR:REVENGENCE?

Edited by Lady Dreana

I enjoyed it. Beyond looked pretty cool. The Book of Spells looks awesome (im a sucker for Harry Potter) I have been wanting a PS3, but me being poor and all, i never got one. Playstation All-stars looks wicked and The Last of Us looks pretty awesome too.

I didn't get the chance to watch it, because of work, but I am VERY interested in Beyond: Two Souls and The Last of Us. Those two alone, are enough to make me love Sony and their conference.

I was dissapointed.

Dat book... it killed me.

LOL haha me too, I literally went idle for that part, went to grab some coffee xD I also liked GoW Ascension so epic.. I am a fan of the series as well.

Nothing shown for the PS3 interested me that much. I don't have a PS3, am not planing on getting one, and the games shown didn't try to persuade me otherwise. All-Stars was so-so, but I can already play Smash Bros., and I actually know all of the Smash characters (I'm obviously not a Sony fan*).

Now to the Vita. Wait, there was no Vita. Three games, one was a port, one was a spin-off COD that we already knew about, and one was Assassin's Creed which had been rumored. The Vita was what Sony actually had a chance of persuading me to buy, and they failed miserably.

*In retrospect, that might be why I didn't enjoy it. Of course, they didn't actually compel me to be a fan.