Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
mfampait

freakin amazing idea for kingdom hearts 3

Xehanort and the heartless begin to attack all the disney worlds and Mickey and Yen Sid realise that Even with all of the current keyblade wielders they won't be able to defeat his forces and so Sora(or Riku I haven't spoiled myself about Kingdom Hearts 3D) Donald and Goofy all have to go out and recruit the Disney heroes Mass Effect 3 style before going for their final siege on whatever world Xehanort resides with all the other heroes as well.

To be honest I'm just trying to think of a way that it could end on a battleground which is the only way I can really see the series ending. The only other option I can think of is if a crap load of new keyblade wielders come out of nowhere and start beating the crap out of all the heartless (and nobodies)

KH 3D SPOILERS AHEAD!

I still think that the game will be like this:

We begin playing with Sora, still in his lone training after KH 3D. We'll be in a world (don't know wich world xD) and do some tutorial around the world and finish the plot of this world. Then, we have a time skip, with Riku being full trained by Yen Sid (and maybe Kairi) and now we can choose wich character we want to play: Sora or Riku). Then Yen Sid summons Sora and explain to him and Riku that they need to save those who are hurting (Terra, Aqua, Ven, Roxas...) and then they'll begin their jorney around Disney Worlds completing their plots while trying to help those who are hurting...

Also, I think that in some parts of the game we'll fight with some of the New Org. XIII and have more plot that is important for the franchise itself. Okay, after we finish every Disney World and saved who's hurting, we go to Keyblade Graveyard to the final battle, and the battle between the Seven Lights and Thirteen Darkness begins =D

Edited by RoxaSoraXIII

yeah i probably do sound like a complete idiot to those who have spoiled themselves :P. But still I refuse to because I spoiled myself for BBS and it was just really boring

Xehanort and the heartless begin to attack all the disney worlds and Mickey and Yen Sid realise that Even with all of the current keyblade wielders they won't be able to defeat his forces and so Sora(or Riku I haven't spoiled myself about Kingdom Hearts 3D) Donald and Goofy all have to go out and recruit the Disney heroes Mass Effect 3 style before going for their final siege on whatever world Xehanort resides with all the other heroes as well.

To be honest I'm just trying to think of a way that it could end on a battleground which is the only way I can really see the series ending. The only other option I can think of is if a crap load of new keyblade wielders come out of nowhere and start beating the crap out of all the heartless (and nobodies)

no, won't be like that, no way

Ya it would be cool for the Xehenort saga to go out with a bang! Like in a huge large scale battle, (possibly the next keyblade war) and a grand final attack that destroys Xehenort forever. But you know we'll wait and see.

I have a better idea........let Sora wear his hoodie.

He should, but only if he goes to shibuya, that way he is already in urban style.

Come to think of it, imagine if Sora and the others go to shibuya, and go through a form change like other worlds to be part of the world.

They would be in urban city forms.

Of course some may dont want him to go through an form change, but who knows what trollmura would do.