Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Riku 5234

KHBbS BBS secret ending English subs, Ansem the Wise?!?!

It hasn't been a year since KHII. That was a bit after KHII. I love how Aqua doesn't change one bit after 10 years. xD And I wonder what Ansem is doing there, anyways. And what was the "experiment" that he was talking about that is inside Sora? These secret endings just keep screwing with our heads. xD

Listen to what ansem said. He said it had been one year since he last saw Sora. and he last saw Sora at the world that never was when he fired up that cannon, we all thought he was dead. We were wrong.

Well, while I believe that Ansem is correct in saying that he hasn't seen Sora for a year, there's something that isn't mentioned: at what point in time is he saying this? I mean, the scene with Sora, Riku, and Kairi happens fairly soon after the thing with KH coded, but who knows when the conversation between Aqua and Ansem is taking place. It probably does take place a year after KH2, meaning sometime during/at the end of KH3. Make sense?

No I don't think it takes place at the end of KH3 for many reasons. First, When Sora, Riku, And Kairi are shown, one year has passed. You can tell because Riku asks if Sora has decided. Also all major iterations thus far (KH1 KH2) have a one year time skip if that means anything to you. I think Aqua and Ansem speak together right about when Kairi gives Sora the charm and tells hm to hurry back in the secret Movie.

No, there hasn't been one year between each of the games. Between KH1 and KH2 there is a year, but that's only because of KH: CoM's story, where they put Sora to sleep for a year. So yeah, there might be a year between KH1 and KH2, but only because of KH: CoM. So the point is invalid, as there is only the one filler game after KH2 so far (coded). Also, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't take Sora a year to decide on something this important. Plus, the characters would look older.