Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Riku 5234

KHBbS BBS secret ending English subs, Ansem the Wise?!?!

. Ansem the Wise speaks to Aqua, and you can tell it's him because he speaks about his vengeance and how it caused suffering to Sora and his friends. Well, turns out Ansem the Wise is alive, and so Is Aqua, He also mentions it was a year since he saw Sora, which means Aqua and Ansems the wise's conversation takes place a year after KH2. And Aqua says she's been wandering around for a long time.

Also he speaks about a door.. There's always a door damn it.. But ansem the wise is alive!

And Riku asks Sora if he decided. Sora tells Kairi he has to help 'the sad people" and that he has to put back everything that's connected to him. Kairi tells him to hurry back. Enter KH3.

It hasn't been a year since KHII. That was a bit after KHII. I love how Aqua doesn't change one bit after 10 years. xD And I wonder what Ansem is doing there, anyways. And what was the "experiment" that he was talking about that is inside Sora? These secret endings just keep screwing with our heads. xD

Well then I'm satisfied will what is going to happen now. During the game many who got involved ( like Axel, the Organization, xion, namine, roxas, terra, aqua ven, erauqs, Ansem the wise,etc) got bad endings because of darkness. I hated when they vanish helping him, Now Sora is going to help them and get the true happy ending. Nothing against Sora, I'm anxious to play as him again. I wonder....... one year(as ansem said in the video), would everyone be different. That would be cool!!!

But wait....BbS takes place 10 years before KHI....so that would make it 11 years during KHII and Aqua meets Ansem the Wise a year after KHII....so does that mean she's been wandering around for 12 whole years?! 0____0!? That poor woman! ='C

It hasn't been a year since KHII. That was a bit after KHII. I love how Aqua doesn't change one bit after 10 years. xD And I wonder what Ansem is doing there, anyways. And what was the "experiment" that he was talking about that is inside Sora? These secret endings just keep screwing with our heads. xD

Listen to what ansem said. He said it had been one year since he last saw Sora. and he last saw Sora at the world that never was when he fired up that cannon, we all thought he was dead. We were wrong.

But wait....BbS takes place 10 years before KHI....so that would make it 11 years during KHII and Aqua meets Ansem the Wise a year after KHII....so does that mean she's been wandering around for 12 whole years?! 0____0!? That poor woman! ='C

And somehow she still manages to look great.. Wait.. She hasn't eaten/ drank/ showered in 12 years... WTF?

And somehow she still manages to look great.. Wait.. She hasn't eaten/ drank/ showered in 12 years... WTF?

That's what I said to myself. >_>!!

And yet her hair still looks perfect.. Heh, must be a Keyblade wielder thing :P. Cause Soras hair defys Gravity as it is.

And yet her hair still looks perfect.. Heh, must be a Keyblade wielder thing :P. Cause Soras hair defys Gravity as it is.

That it does! But I love him...so it's ok. xD

That it does! But I love him...so it's ok. xD

Don't we all? Lol, back on subject. I wonder why Sora is so important. I mean, It's not like he was randomly chosen for all of this. There has to ba reason why..

EHOO-HOOO! MY TRANSATION WAS RIGHT! I WAS RIGHT ABOTU WHAT AWSEM SAID,AND WHAT NOT!! (what? I can't speak japanese,but apperently when i was dubbign it, i got it all right,form how , thoguth they said...either way,YAY FOR ME!)

Listen to what ansem said. He said it had been one year since he last saw Sora. and he last saw Sora at the world that never was when he fired up that cannon, we all thought he was dead. We were wrong.

Well, while I believe that Ansem is correct in saying that he hasn't seen Sora for a year, there's something that isn't mentioned: at what point in time is he saying this? I mean, the scene with Sora, Riku, and Kairi happens fairly soon after the thing with KH coded, but who knows when the conversation between Aqua and Ansem is taking place. It probably does take place a year after KH2, meaning sometime during/at the end of KH3. Make sense?

hey wat do you think is actually in teh kingdom hearts dat everybodys after. I just came up wit the idea dat maybe the new xehonort (like the terra we see at the end of bbs) has not only MX, terra, and eraqus inside the body and theres like a constanct struggle for like control in him and like dats y he eventually releases his own heart. then lets think maybe xemnas had like some of terra in him and like the whole piont of kingdom hearst 2 wit xemnas tryna open the kingdom heart is just so he could rescue aqua. lets think wat is the kingdom hearts anyway the heart of hearts the essense of everyones heart all the bad guys think but oppening it u get the power to control the universe but may be its just a door into like another demension. From some of the other new bbs clip u hear MX and ME tlk about the legacy of the keyblade warriors and like how they has always been one keyblade master who was capable of saving the whole universe from darkness. i think teh secret ending show dat the sora is dat one keyblade master not b/c his heart is te purest or teh strongest but b/c he's capable connecting to everyones heart so like he may actually he the heart of hearts and his power is like infinate because he draws on every heart in teh universe.

Thanks,I really understood a little bit more when I saw this video with subs.

It isn't 10 years after birth by sleep,it is 12 years,because birth by sleep is 10 years before KHI and KHII is one year after it,so if Ansem says that it is almost a year,so it is 12 years.

Lol.

In all seriousness though, if I'm not mistaken in KHII wasn't there an Ansem's Secret Report where Ansem tW states that time doesn't really flow in the World in-between,

that he felt he was there for eternity planning his revenge while little time had actually passed in the real world?

If so, then no wonder aqua's as good as new! ;)

Well, while I believe that Ansem is correct in saying that he hasn't seen Sora for a year, there's something that isn't mentioned: at what point in time is he saying this? I mean, the scene with Sora, Riku, and Kairi happens fairly soon after the thing with KH coded, but who knows when the conversation between Aqua and Ansem is taking place. It probably does take place a year after KH2, meaning sometime during/at the end of KH3. Make sense?

No I don't think it takes place at the end of KH3 for many reasons. First, When Sora, Riku, And Kairi are shown, one year has passed. You can tell because Riku asks if Sora has decided. Also all major iterations thus far (KH1 KH2) have a one year time skip if that means anything to you. I think Aqua and Ansem speak together right about when Kairi gives Sora the charm and tells hm to hurry back in the secret Movie.

Lol.

In all seriousness though, if I'm not mistaken in KHII wasn't there an Ansem's Secret Report where Ansem tW states that time doesn't really flow in the World in-between,

that he felt he was there for eternity planning his revenge while little time had actually passed in the real world?

If so, then no wonder aqua's as good as new! ;)

.. That actually.. Makes a lot of sence lol. I remember now that in the reports it stated something like that. But Aqua has been in there for 12 years, So compare that to etnerity it must have felt like 20 years or something. I wouldn't call 12 years a short time passing though.

Well they all say sora before the final battles I think because terranort takes over and ven is "asleep". We don't really know why aqua cries but maybe it's because she is proud to have another key blade wielder?

Ok there are two different subbed versions of the secret ending and they have key differences like ansem the wise says it has been a year since he has SEEn Sora another sub says that he said that it has been a year since he FIRST MET Sora. Which oe is more accurate also does kh13 usually sub videos with their own subs because i trust this site more.

He says exactly this "It's been more than a year since I met him". Basicly it can mean either but he probably means since he first met him. I wonder if him seeing Sora in the sleeping pod can be considered as a meeting. If so that would make Ansem and Aqua's conversation take place almost immediately after the conclusion of KH2. And about Axel,Namine,Roxas and others saying Sora at the end, I don't think that it actually happens. It has more of a symbolical meaning since they are all connected to Sora in one way or the other.