Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Blackmage456

KHBbS Secret Door Explained? Spoiler Warning

Sorry if its been brought up but I just watched the secret ending with the english subs and ansem the wise was talking to aqua about hiding his research in sora and that he might be able to open the door. I was thinking, do you guys think its the door in the secret tree base on Destiny Island. The one with no keyhole. Sorry if its been brought up already.

did anybody play attention to some of the earlier stuff. Like when Eraqus and Xehonort were talkin. The legacy of the KeyBLade warriors is that there has always thorugh out time like been that chosen on keybalde warrior dat has been able to save the entire universe from darkness. Like on special keyblade warrior and thin the whole piont of the secret ending is showing that sora is dat warrior because he has the ablity to bring everyones heart together. I think that may have something to do with the chamber of awakening or teh chamber of repose or the door to the realm of darkness. BUt i think sora is the only one how can open dat door or has teh power to change the world. think in bout every game someone tries to open teh kingdom heart the connection of all hearts. the bad guy fight the entire time to pull it off but it only ever openned at teh here end when sora gets there. i think this game is all about setting up the fact that sora is this chosen one like b4 we was teh legendary keyblade master but then bit by bit having a keyblade hadnt become dat special like mickey got one riku could had one kiari now has one like u find there are obviously alot of strong hearts out there and there are obviously alot of pure hearts out there wat was so special about sora and the gayest thing about teh game the whole "my freinds r my power" bs is the entire piont of the game. Sora's heart is eventually infinitly strong because he draws one everyone in the universes heart.

The door cant be the door on destiny islands because it was already open. Also it was stated by ATW that only Sora could open the door, and the DI door was opened by Riku.

In KH2FM, Xigbar and Zexion had a conversation that took place during CoM stating that Xemnas was in search for a door where his other "friend" was. If you watch the recent BBS trailer, you see that Ven is passed out in a chair in a room with nobody like technology. This is most likely the Room of Awakening Xigbar referred to. Hence the fact that Aqua's armor is located in the Room of Sleep in Hollow Bastion. It is quite possible Ansem was aware of this door and perhaps created it since he was in CO himself.

Just watch the scene http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjMMsmKF3zY