Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Do you intend to buy the Wii U?

Do you intend to buy the Wii U?  

234 members have voted

1. 1. Do you intend to buy the Wii U?

• Yes, it looks like a nice system.
    • Yes, but I'll wait a while.
    • I'm not sure... I guess I'll think about it.
    • Nah, it didn't catch my attention.
    • Only if a KH game is released for it!
    • Another option? Tell us below?

The first wii was an utter disappointment. It had amazing releases for it's first few years and then it's almost like nintendo said "firetruck you we have your money now". I honestly can't remember the last time a good wii game came out.

I'm assuming the same will happen with the Wii U, it looks like a ton of fun but Nintendo is an advertising juggernaut.

Don't get me wrong, I love Mario and Zelda games, but there is only so much "Itsa Me!" and "EEEYYAAAA!" somebody can take. Plus, almost every wii game is a downgraded version of a game on the other consoles. On the Wii Dead Rising could only sport 150 zombies on screen at a time. The Xbox could render 1000.

Plus, from what we know so far, the Wii U doesn't seem to be Nintendo trying to get ahead, but rather catching up.

Unless there is a phenomenal line up and improved multiplayer capabilities then I won't get it.

Eventually, I will have one - the allure of HD first-party games and the inevitable multiplatform KH3 will draw me in. Maybe after the first price drop. Although I may just cave in and get it near launch if E3 blows my mind.

tutti frutti. Being the Nintendo nerd that I am, I will mostly likely get it. I still have to victimize compete with other gamers with Mario Kart and Smash Bros, plus the Zelda and Mario games will help tide me over for games that I may be waiting on, assuming the small possibility that i would beat all of my other games at that point.

Not unless a KH game comes out on it I would rather save my money for games on steam,KH games,and I guess the PS4 once it comes out. MAYBE if there is a price drop & enough games I MIGHT get it but idk.

The Wii-U looks like a stupid piece of trash. I'm sorry.

But if a KH game came exclusively for the Wii-U then... damn you Tetsuta.

It looks like trash? From what I've seen of it it looks like a competent system.