Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
kirby64manic

KHBbS Secret Endiing*MAJOR SPOILER*

you mean DIz/Eraqus?

No no, he looks like Xehanort and then he turns into kh 2 riku

you mean future Riku. if thsi si the secrect ending,where we see the guy in the clock, siting with aqua,then its eraqus/DiZ. if this is on the beach with Terra, when he looks at riku, its Future Riku!

you mean DIz/Eraqus?

you mean future Riku. if thsi si the secrect ending,where we see the guy in the clock, siting with aqua,then its eraqus/DiZ. if this is on the beach with Terra, when he looks at riku, its Future Riku!

Dude, that's not future Riku. KH2 Riku looks a bit taller then him. And there's a major appearance change. Riku's skin and hair color are different from the mystery man.

you mean DIz/Eraqus?

i highly doubt that its future riku but kh has all these twist and turns in it so it could be.But i think that guy in the cloak is ansem the wise because i did see orange eyes.

you mean DIz/Eraqus?

i highly doubt that its future riku but kh has all these twist and turns in it so it could be.But i think that guy in the cloak is ansem the wise because i did see orange eyes.

yeah DiZ/ATW that was him!

Yeah, I didnt get that part too xD With the whole thing saying Sora's name. But thanks twin for clearing it out ;o.

Maybe the letter was the one from KH2? Or am I just fail at trying to figure out stuff. Haha.