Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D pre-order giveaway winner... and surprise second giveaway!

I honestly wouldn't know. Lol. Your Canadian you should know.

*YOU'RE

And for proper punctuation, please put a comma after Canadian. Kthx.

And as far as I know, I don't remember this being the case. Please stop bunching Canada and America together, when we're clearly different in our own ways.

Secondly, WHY THE FIRETRUCK IS THIS BEING DISCUSSED ON A KH3D THREAD!?

Edited by TheApprenticeofKingMickey

*YOU'RE

And for proper punctuation, please put a comma after Canadian. Kthx.

And as far as I know, I don't remember this being the case. Please stop bunching Canada and America together, when we're clearly different in our own ways.

Secondly, WHY THE FIRETRUCK IS THIS BEING DISCUSSED ON A KH3D THREAD!?

Your part of NA too, or am I missing something?

I honestly wouldn't know. Lol. Your Canadian you should know.

Not many people follow the economy and news of their country.

Every country has a flaw, stop acting like your country has protected by a magical bubble.

Just saying~

Now onto KH3D.

Wow Genn has a huge chance of winning o.O

Edited by Shana09

Your part of NA too, or am I missing something?

Not many people follow the economy and news of their country.

Every country has a flaw, stop acting like your country has protected by a magical bubble.

Just saying~

Now onto KH3D.

Wow Genn has a huge chance of winning o.O

I doubt that. It's just because my name is long and noticeable.

So, one more day? With two entries I doubt I'll win, but hey, at least I tried. ...Somewhat xD

Tbh it seems a little broken, I mean I think Sora96 holds the largest monopoly of posts, i think it would be more even just to count everyone once.

Tbh it seems a little broken, I mean I think Sora96 holds the largest monopoly of posts, i think it would be more even just to count everyone once.

To be fair, Rob has more entries than me.

Point still stands people with multiple entries like me or Rob have a monopoly over the chance of being picked as opposed to people who may have just one!

2. You can receive many entries in the competition! If you're on the top posters list on multiple days, then you will receive multiple entries in the competition. We'll keep a detailed list of entries here. Remember, the more days you appear on the list, the higher your chance of winning!

DChiuch made people aware of this when it started.

I'm sure you're going to win though. No point in trying.;

I hope so. But there is a point in trying, someone with only the one entire could win. The winner is chosen at random. You have to be in it to win it! But if you don't want too, that's okay.

To be fair, Rob has the same entries as me. You know, because Day 0 doesn't count, and was used as an example.

Yes Roxas, that is fair.

Day 0 was before the giveaway even started. That would not be fair to the other users.

Edited by Rob

DChiuch made people aware of this when it started.

I hope so. But there is a point in trying, someone with only the one entire could win. The winner is chosen at random. You have to be in it to win it! But if you don't want too, that's okay.

It's still hardly fair, look at what Snow said, basically proved my point if everyone was one equal footing then it would be fair. I mean you're encouraging him even tho in your reply to me you effectively admit someone with less has less of a chance, which is obvious and I know those were the terms but it's still hardly fair.

Look at what you said to him, someone with one maybe could win so he should give it a shot, I mean thats easy for you to say you have like 50 entries yourself, then you say you gotta be in it to win it, what like you? C'mon hes not on half as much as, what do you expect him to do. Lastly you say its ok if he doesn't want to, again easy for you to say.

It's still hardly fair, look at what Snow said, basically proved my point if everyone was one equal footing then it would be fair. I mean you're encouraging him even tho in your reply to me you effectively admit someone with less has less of a chance, which is obvious and I know those were the terms but it's still hardly fair.

Look at what you said to him, someone with one maybe could win so he should give it a shot, I mean thats easy for you to say you have like 50 entries yourself, then you say you gotta be in it to win it, what like you? C'mon hes not on half as much as, what do you expect him to do. Lastly you say its ok if he doesn't want to, again easy for you to say.

What do you want me to do/say? DChiuch said what was going to happen at the start of the giveaway. People asked questions and they were answered. I can't see anything unfair about it.

What do you want me to do/say? DChiuch said what was going to happen at the start of the giveaway. People asked questions and they were answered. I can't see anything unfair about it.

C'mon you hardly treat wat DC says to you like the bible, otherwise you'd listen more often. So if Rob or Genn win it'll be fair I mean they have just as many chances as you, I mean you'd hardly have a problem if they won right?.

So as far as you're concerned, DC laid down the ground rules, everyone had their questions answered and that was it even stevens. IYou defo must've thought "I post a shit-tonne everyday as it is, I'll have the best chance". Obviously I'm paraphrasing your pattern of thought and logic but I'm sure it was along those lines. Can you honestly say this is a wholly fair competition? I mean it is and it isn't if you know what I mean

C'mon you hardly treat wat DC says to you like the bible, otherwise you'd listen more often. So if Rob or Genn win it'll be fair I mean they have just as many chances as you, I mean you'd hardly have a problem if they won right?.

So as far as you're concerned, DC laid down the ground rules, everyone had their questions answered and that was it even stevens. IYou defo must've thought "I post a shit-tonne everyday as it is, I'll have the best chance". Obviously I'm paraphrasing your pattern of thought and logic but I'm sure it was along those lines. Can you honestly say this is a wholly fair competition? I mean it is and it isn't if you know what I mean

What? Lol? DChiuch is holding the giveaway, so it's his rules and requirements. We have to follow them.

Winning the giveaway would be awesome. But even if I don't, It's okay. I've had some fun with this giveaway, and I will be happy for the winner. Sure I'll be a little disappointed if I don't win, but it's okay. I'll move on.

What? Lol? DChiuch is holding the giveaway, so it's his rules and requirements. We have to follow them.

Winning the giveaway would be awesome. But even if I don't, It's okay. I've had some fun with this giveaway, and I will be happy for the winner. Sure I'll be a little disappointed if I don't win, but it's okay. I'll move on.

So since it is his giveaway he reserves the right to change the rules as he sees fit, correct? I mean he has already the original criteria was to be in the top 20 posts not 10. I'm sure that was nothing to sweat about you were always in the top 5. Athough I imagine especially after this conversation if DC did change the rules the only one entry per person you'd totally lose your shit. Even tho you just said we have to follow his rules and requirements we all know you actually didn't mean it

So since it is his giveaway he reserves the right to change the rules as he sees fit, correct? I mean he has already the original criteria was to be in the top 20 posts not 10. I'm sure that was nothing to sweat about you were always in the top 5. Athough I imagine especially after this conversation if DC did change the rules the only one entry per person you'd totally lose your shit. Even tho you just said we have to follow his rules and requirements we all know you actually didn't mean it

I seriously doubt he'll do that, especially with it about to end. It would just seem a bit pointless. I do mean what I said.

If DChiuch did change it now, I would be a bit annoyed as would others understandably. I would simply ask DChiuch for a reason why, and it would pretty much end there. I would move on.

I seriously doubt he'll do that, especially with it about to end. It would just seem a bit pointless. I do mean what I said.

If DChiuch did change it now, I would be a bit annoyed as would others understandably. I would simply ask DChiuch for a reason why, and it would pretty much end there. I would move on.

So you're feeling very confident DC wouldn't do that cause it would be 'pointless'. Not because he should be worried about a potential backlash.

Why would you be annoyed, not two posts ago you said it was perfectly acceptable to follow his rules. Plus i think everyone knows what would really happen.

So you're feeling very confident DC wouldn't do that cause it would be 'pointless'. Not because he should be worried about a potential backlash.

Why would you be annoyed, not two posts ago you said it was perfectly acceptable to follow his rules. Plus i think everyone knows what would really happen.

Of course I'm going to follow his rules. I would be a bit annoyed because of the fact it would be changing the rules and the giveaway when it's ending. Which is just weird changing the rules of something when it's ending.

You think you know what I'm going to do, but you don't.

Of course I'm going to follow his rules. I would be a bit annoyed because of the fact it would be changing the rules and the giveaway when it's ending. Which is just weird changing the rules of something when it's ending.

You think you know what I'm going to do, but you don't.

They're still his rules. What if he thought or felt it's best to review the rules that would be a perfectly acceptable thing to do

I don't think, I know