Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D pre-order giveaway winner... and surprise second giveaway!

With the last three posts I made I noticed that my post count was going down, anyone know why?

It's the past 24 hours. Meaning when you made those posts you made posts 24 hours ago as well.

I won't be trying for this, don't have the effort xD Sure it would be nice, but I think I'll just buy the game myself, though I kinda wish I had have tried for the first one, I guess I was just too lazy xD

I've got 4 entries now. I can do this! Good luck to everyone else too!

Yes, four entries will put you in a good position to win it, you wont need to win an entry every day.

Yes, four entries will put you in a good position to win it, you wont need to win an entry every day.

And you don't need to be the #1 poster at the end of each day.

Its a good idea.

But I know I cant spend my time posting on a lot fo threads...so since 3DS price has dropped A LOT since it came out, and KH3D is probably $30 - $60, I'm sure i can afford it...

So all those people who think they wont win this (AND dont possibly have a 3DS as well, which costs like 2 - 3x more), save up money.

Also people who post so many that they get to #1 poster, calm yo tits.

DC, what will you do if the person who wins has already preordered the game? And this has probably been asked, but can it be the Mark of Mastery edition?

If it was the Mark of Mastery edition it would unfair to us Australians and Europeans. If someone has already pre-orderd the game they should tell DChiuch.